NIE Numbers

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 4:55 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice
Default NIE Numbers

Hi

Can anyone help me we ares off to Denia on Thursday to get our NIE numbers, we have got our appointments but someone go them for us and we are not sure where we have to go, it used to be in the police station but they have changed it now.

Old Apr 22nd 2008, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud ofPugsy has much to be proud of
Default Re: NIE Numbers

Good luck with that, it certainly isn't made easy is it!!

First time we applied through gestors, all went well, hours waiting in a queue, lovely. Then six weeks later we were told our application had been denied as our reason was not correct. We stated it was for Telefonica, they said we didn't need one for phone line, so duh our reason was not good enough?!?!? Make sure yours is!

Next gestor in Sotogrande wants to charge £360 for arranging 1! Well you can forget that. So if anyone knows a gestor in Soto or nearby, please let me know.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

For question 3 which asks why you want the NIE just tick the third box which states Social and then leave the large box blank below.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 8:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

SueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond reputeSueG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by amberandjason
Hi

Can anyone help me we ares off to Denia on Thursday to get our NIE numbers, we have got our appointments but someone go them for us and we are not sure where we have to go, it used to be in the police station but they have changed it now.

Amber I am not sure but if you do a search on the threads I am sure the question about the NIE office in Denia was asked before.

P.S. Had a look but I can't find it - might have been imagining it!!!

Last edited by SueG; Apr 22nd 2008 at 8:24 pm. Reason: Added P.S.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 1:05 am
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future

Mine was very straight forward after loads of worrying. Went into the police made an appointment for two days later, came back two days later and walked out with the certificate half an hour later

Good luck

John
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 2:40 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by john1979
Mine was very straight forward after loads of worrying. Went into the police made an appointment for two days later, came back two days later and walked out with the certificate half an hour later

Good luck

John
Does anyone know if you have to let the Dirección General de la Policía know of a change of address for the NIE?

- Our NIE was done in Benidorm by our Agent but we now live in the Hondon de las Nieves area.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 4:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by GrapeEater
Does anyone know if you have to let the Dirección General de la Policía know of a change of address for the NIE?

- Our NIE was done in Benidorm by our Agent but we now live in the Hondon de las Nieves area.
Don't think so but am not positive - ours were done in Murcia - residents certificate in Benidorm and we now live south of Alicante.
Old Apr 30th 2008, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

amberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really niceamberandjason is just really nice

Hi Everyone

It was easy, someone I knew gave us a map of how to get there, it was a very basic map so hubby left early in case he got lost, found the place no problem. We printed the form off the internet took copies, pictures and passport and came away with NIE number, took 45 minutes including short walk to the bank, although we did have an appointment. Cost 9 euros glad I didn't pay someone 60 euros to do it for us and we would have had to go to Alicante
Old Apr 30th 2008, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

lyndsey4gary2003 is on a distinguished road

hi there i have just read that you can get the NIE forms translated how to fill them in ect for 7,50 euros which is good will help you to fill in the spanish form
Hi

Old May 1st 2008, 7:00 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lyndsey4gary2003
hi there i have just read that you can get the NIE forms translated how to fill them in ect for 7,50 euros which is good will help you to fill in the spanish form
If you go into google and put in spanish NIE numbers you can go on a website and do it yourself for free.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:43 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: NIE Numbers

Originally Posted by lyndsey4gary2003
If you do a search I have posted copies of the NIE apps form with typical John Smith answers filled on here before I think it might have been put in Free Beer there's lots in there on NIE. It does not need to cost anything to get it except the €6.50 fee.
Old May 1st 2008, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by John & Kath
If you do a search I have posted copies of the NIE apps form with typical John Smith answers filled on here before I think it might have been put in Free Beer there's lots in there on NIE. It does not need to cost anything to get it except the €6.50 fee.
Fee is now €9.00
Old May 2nd 2008, 7:40 am
Account Closed

El Capitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GrapeEater

When you get the sheet of etiquetas, loads of stickers with bar codes, it has your address on so it would seem necessary to change your registered address if you move.
Old May 2nd 2008, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by SueG
Fee is now €9.00
Shergar paid €15.60 in Benidorm 4 weeks ago!
Old May 2nd 2008, 2:15 pm
Banned

bokeh is a jewel in the roughbokeh is a jewel in the roughbokeh is a jewel in the roughbokeh is a jewel in the roughbokeh is a jewel in the rough

Hi

You used to have to wait for an NIE but now you just walk in and they give you one immediately. If you are buying a property you need one and no one will question the need.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.