NIE number

Old Aug 24th 2018, 11:32 am
Just Joined

boneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really niceboneym is just really nice
Default NIE number

Hi,
My husband is the owner of a house in Isla Canela, he therefore has a NIE number but I do not.
can I apply for one in Ayamonte or do you still have to go to Huelva?
We reside in the UK and I do not work. so do I need something to do with my employment status? And do i need a letter from a notary or someone to say why I need the number? it is mainly because every time i try and order something online I need a NIE number. I have recently been added on to my husband's Spanish bank account but that is all I am registered on here.
Many thanks
Old Aug 25th 2018, 5:28 pm
Forum Regular

cermignano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NIE number

You can apply for an NEI from the consulate in UK. Go to their website to find out how. You may need to get an apt. Bring passport and Isla address proof/Spanish bank ac details. On the other hand they may decide to issue it without an apt.