newspaper

Old Sep 3rd 2007, 10:17 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of
Default newspaper

My sister has sent me a copy of the coastrider english newspaper.We found it interesting reading.Depending on where we buy,is it availiable anywhere south of Alicante?
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

Lenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond reputeLenox has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newspaper

In short - no!
The Costa Blanca has a large number of local papers and mags in English. Heading south, in Almería there are a variety of English language newspapers and, similarly, there's a bunch on the Costa del Sol. You'll find the bigger ones listed in places like The Mondo Times or in the links at The Entertainer Online
Old Sep 3rd 2007, 3:49 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: newspaper

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
My sister has sent me a copy of the coastrider english newspaper.We found it interesting reading.Depending on where we buy,is it availiable anywhere south of Alicante?
Yes it is, it is readily available all over the Costa Blanca South, and there is no need to pay for it, it is a free newspaper, also available on-line, we get it everyweek, it is published on a Tuesday, available at most english supermarkets, most english type shops and many pubs and bars as well.