NEWSFLASH!!

Old May 19th 2008, 7:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute
Default NEWSFLASH!!

All sperm banks in Surrey will be closed this week due to the fact that all wa----rs will be in Moscow.
Old May 19th 2008, 8:10 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: NEWSFLASH!!

Originally Posted by leighbloke
All sperm banks in Surrey will be closed this week due to the fact that all wa----rs will be in Moscow.
Old May 19th 2008, 8:23 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leighbloke
I was about to say that jealousy doesn't become you, but............................I don't care, because we are in the Champions league final and you, my sad, sad friend..................ARE NOT!
Old May 19th 2008, 9:51 pm
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

So does that mean Leighbloke is from Surrey......?

Last edited by Spanish John; May 19th 2008 at 9:55 pm. Reason: because....
Old May 19th 2008, 9:55 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spanish John
It`s an obvious case of City it.....sorry Shitty itus!......pretend Manc....
ah, some more Scum............sorry, Manure fans, just what BE needs......
Old May 19th 2008, 9:59 pm
Forum Regular

Spanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to beholdSpanish John is a splendid one to behold

I`ll speak to you on Thursday....RugbySh**te.....
Old May 19th 2008, 10:03 pm
Straw Man.

I`ll speak to you on Thursday....RugbySh**te.....
Would you like to make a little wager?
Old May 19th 2008, 10:07 pm
Forum Regular

Yea.....if we lose....you actually move to Spain.
Old May 19th 2008, 10:10 pm
Straw Man.

Oh bless you, you have moved to Spain after a dull life in the Lakes, and you think you are Mr adventurous eh?!

How about if we win you phuckough from this site?

Sounds much better!!!!!
Old May 19th 2008, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

Ah....so you live in England and your an expat wanna be...ha ha ha ha.....
Old May 19th 2008, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

Don`t like being threatened behind your comfy little computer eh?you and one or two others?....
Old May 19th 2008, 10:19 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

You're a scummer, I confused you with a Toffee on the poll, you're a bigger tosser than I originally thought!!

I tell you, that takes some doing.
Old May 19th 2008, 10:21 pm
Straw Man.

Ah....so you live in England and your an expat wanna be...ha ha ha ha.....
I have lived in England for about 9 years of my 35........I was born in Iran, raised in the Middle east, I lived in Spain, among other countries for years.............

and you had the Lakes.............

Bless, have another drink.
Old May 19th 2008, 10:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Don`t like being threatened behind your comfy little computer eh?you and one or two others?....
Hey, I'm scared about my previous post now - pweeeze don't threaten me too.
Old May 19th 2008, 10:22 pm
Straw Man.

does this post ACTUALLY make any sense to anyone else?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.