Old Sep 26th 2012, 2:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Newbie

Did you realise how bad things were in Spain before moving?
Old Sep 26th 2012, 3:04 pm
Just Joined

Style_Commander is an unknown quantity at this point

yes, my other half has lived here before. We decided to do it as id rather be skint and warm as oppose to skint and in rain (not that i can say much about today though!).
Old Sep 26th 2012, 4:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

cricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond reputecricketman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Style_Commander
yes, my other half has lived here before. We decided to do it as id rather be skint and warm as oppose to skint and in rain (not that i can say much about today though!).
I hope you won't have to resort to searching through the bins for food!

There really is no comparison - if you have no money in Spain, you literally have no money, you will be entitled to nothing
Old Sep 27th 2012, 2:53 am
BE Enthusiast

bob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond reputebob_bob has a reputation beyond repute

Winter is coming, see how much you like Spain then.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 6:26 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by cricketman
I hope you won't have to resort to searching through the bins for food!

There really is no comparison - if you have no money in Spain, you literally have no money, you will be entitled to nothing
Well ive got an interview later on today, so hopefully, all things going well I'll be bringing in some cash. However, should things not go to plan, I do have a backup, unfortunately I dont really fancy using the bank of mum and dad.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 6:28 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by bob_bob
Now now bob, no need to be so blase about it. Sure the rain can be depressing, but id rather a bit of rain here than the Jeremy Kyle culture that plagues the UK.
Old Sep 27th 2012, 7:46 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bob_bob
Coming ? ?
at this time my study has been min 30c right now its 19.5c
bbbrrrrhhh
fully clouded over, we have light but no sun.

when it got to -10c at the start of the year I was seriously considering going back to the UK for a bit of warmth.
Thats the problem here the temp can have a day/night swing of 10-15degs whilst in the UK it is only around 5/6.

and some numpty says I don't deserve my WFA
Old Sep 27th 2012, 5:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Style_Commander
Now now bob, no need to be so blase about it. Sure the rain can be depressing, but id rather a bit of rain here than the Jeremy Kyle culture that plagues the UK.
You don't get rain on Gran Canaria