New and totally Lost

Old Jul 31st 2011, 4:51 pm
Just Joined

chukkiesmum is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New and totally Lost

Originally Posted by Zaragozaram
Claire,

Fire away with your questions.

You can either do on this, a public forum, and get a broader range of opinion or send us a private message by clicking on our user name.

Regards

Sam & Chris
I am going to start a new and specific thread and pm you too if that is okay, I will do it tomorrow when i have sorted my very long list, thank you all so much for being so kind, I cant wait to begin our adventure :-) x
Old Jul 31st 2011, 4:55 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chukkiesmum
I am going to start a new and specific thread and pm you too if that is okay, I will do it tomorrow when i have sorted my very long list, thank you all so much for being so kind, I cant wait to begin our adventure :-) x
I've done it for you.

Look for a new thread - Moving to Spain with 4 children.

I've moved the relevant posts into it.

Best of luck - I am sure you will get lots of advice - some you will like and some you won't!
Old Jul 31st 2011, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

chukkiesmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fred James
I've done it for you.

Look for a new thread - Moving to Spain with 4 children.

I've moved the relevant posts into it.

Best of luck - I am sure you will get lots of advice - some you will like and some you won't!
thank you :-) feeling even more positive now :-) x