New Magazine

Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:29 pm
Forum Regular

newinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nice
Default New Magazine

I am starting a new magazine in the Costa de la Luz and would love to hear what kind of things people want to read about.

My aim is to create something interesting, informative and entertaining written in English and Spanish.

What would you like to read about?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:30 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: New Magazine

Originally Posted by newinspain
I am starting a new magazine in the Costa de la Luz and would love to hear what kind of things people want to read about.

My aim is to create something interesting, informative and entertaining written in English and Spanish.

Pretty ladies in bikini's, always want to read about them!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

newinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nicenewinspain is just really nice

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pretty ladies in bikini's, always want to read about them!
What exactly would you like to read about them?!?!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:47 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

What exactly would you like to read about them?!?!
Well its more look at them really. I find that some of those Bikini Babes are a touch vacuous at times!

Whats the Mag going to be called?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:49 pm
Democracy advocate

Cape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond reputeCape Blue has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't there already an established magazine on the coast? - http://www.laluzmag.com/

what are you aiming to do by comparison?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well its more look at them really. I find that some of those Bikini Babes are a touch vacuous at times!

Whats the Mag going to be called?
Thanks for that! Its a great help!

Name will be revealed at a later date.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:54 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Cape Blue
Isn't there already an established magazine on the coast? - http://www.laluzmag.com/

That magazine is based on the Cadiz area, my aim is to cover the Huelva province
Old Jan 9th 2007, 3:57 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cape Blue

LaLuzMag only covers one small part of La Luz in the Cadiz province. What part of the CDL are you planning to cover?

As for contents, well the usual I guess. Events, maybe a business directory, news. You could do a Highlight on .....(insert town name) and do a report about various towns from the area. I really miss the Telegraph cryptic crossword so perhaps you could do that too!

Will it be aimed at the visiting population or the resident population?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Thanks for that! Its a great help!

Name will be revealed at a later date.

I aim to please!
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:00 pm
has got a huge member

keithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond reputekeithwalters has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by keithwalters
LaLuzMag only covers one small part of La Luz in the Cadiz province. What part of the CDL are you planning to cover?

As for contents, well the usual I guess. Events, maybe a business directory, news. You could do a Highlight on .....(insert town name) and do a report about various towns from the area. I really miss the Telegraph cryptic crossword so perhaps you could do that too!

Oops, didn´t type my post quick enough. Just seen your comment above.

I suppose the easy answer is to take a look at La Luz Mag and poach all your ideas from there but make it relevant to Huelva instead of Cadiz.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by keithwalters

The Huelva province - from Ayamonte to Huelva.

It will be aimed at both residents and visitors as I think that people living here want to find out about the area they live in too.
I am also printing the stories/ articles in Spanish.

The idea about the crossword is fab, I will definitely be having a puzzle page.

Thank you for the input, maybe you could be my first interview? Do you live in Spain?
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

It will be a monthly publication and smaller than La Luz at first
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:10 pm
has got a huge member

Thank you for the input, maybe you could be my first interview? Do you live in Spain?
I do yes, but in Jerez in Cadiz so I guess I wouldn´t be relevant.
Old Jan 9th 2007, 4:16 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

It will be a monthly publication and smaller than La Luz at first
You moving on a bit from this thread then ? HERE
Old Jan 9th 2007, 6:31 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point

I bet your new magazine will not BURN as well as the EURO WEEKLY, you can't beat it for a fire starter !!!
thats the level to which all others have to live up to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.