Reload this Page >

new and learning

new and learning

Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:26 pm
Just Joined

davecaz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new and learning

Good afternoon everyone

new hear and new to this . so please correct me as i go if i step out of line - i read through the rules too !!

Ok I have a bar and restaurant that i am selling in Calpe - we run it at the momnet but we are getting to old for it now.

It is succesful and has year round trade - i have got a selling website and a site for the restaurant is being updated as i type !!! allegedly
My question is this - or questions

Anyone know of the best way tyo sell our place on.
I could go to an agent but then they just charge silly commission rates for very little work. We would then need to add that to the price and seems unfair to the buyer .

I will probably do the normal things like advertise in CBN or similar .

But if you know of anywhere or anyone !!! interested get them down there.
If you live in Calpe drop by and have a look around too.
cheers

Dave

Last edited by Fred James; Jul 13th 2011 at 12:39 pm. Reason: If you want to advertise your bar please use the classified section. I have removed the links to your site.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 1:18 pm
Not Banned (yet)

steviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond reputesteviedeluxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new and learning

You could try Friday-ads, but I don't know if they're good for this type of advert in the current climate.

http://www.friday-ad.es/spain/busine...sale-N-1z141l3