Egg in Nest

Old Jul 13th 2011, 8:30 am
Jur

Jur is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Egg in Nest

Anyone know how I can get in touch with them?
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

guesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond reputeguesswork has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Egg in Nest

Originally Posted by Jur
When I was at CE about 4weeks ago they had an ad in the golf clubhouse,just outside the bar with a mobile no on
Old Jul 13th 2011, 9:32 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jur
Hi Jur, have pm,d you with details. Bryony
Old Jul 13th 2011, 10:48 am
Jur

Thanks, there´s no reply on both the mobile nrs. listed on their site. I´ll keep trying.
Old Jul 13th 2011, 12:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light

[/I]
Originally Posted by Jur
Thanks, there´s no reply on both the mobile nrs. listed on their site. I´ll keep trying.
Hi Jur, they will both be golfing this morning so if I see them later on I will let them know you are trying to contact them. Bryony
Old Jul 13th 2011, 2:00 pm
Jur

Yes, thanks. Got an appointment at 19:00.