Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

New computer system for residency appointments - Comunitat Valenciana

New computer system for residency appointments - Comunitat Valenciana

Old Jul 7th 2019, 8:57 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Question New computer system for residency appointments - Comunitat Valenciana

Has anyone actually managed to get a residency appointment using the new computer system? Both our gestor and ourselves have been trying unsuccessfully to get an appointment for over a week now, trying different days and different times of days and still getting the same message that there are none available.

I am guessing that they have simply shut the system down because of over-demand, but there's nothing on the website telling you what's going on. We are thinking of asking our gestor to go to the local police station and asking there if they know what's happening as they will still be doing interviews there.

Thanks.
Old Jul 14th 2019, 12:20 am
Just Joined

FLo7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New computer system for residency appointments - Comunitat Valenciana

Great Question -I've tried the online system in various places (Madrid, Barcelona) and all it says is there are no appointments available..?

Anyone had an luck or any information on the best steps to get an appointment?
Old Jul 14th 2019, 7:08 am
Forum Regular

Yorkshire Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: New computer system for residency appointments - Comunitat Valenciana

Originally Posted by FLo7
Great Question -I've tried the online system in various places (Madrid, Barcelona) and all it says is there are no appointments available..?

Anyone had an luck or any information on the best steps to get an appointment?
We went to see our gestor on Thursday who unfortunately is on holiday now for three weeks but has given us the name of an abogada who might be able to help us. Who also now seems to be on holiday as she hasn't replied to my email.

He seems to think that offices will still be doing the interviews in August, which sounds like wishful thinking to me. But then, he also thought we would have no problem getting an interview date!
Old Jul 14th 2019, 11:08 pm
Just Joined

FLo7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks - thats great to know (hope your abogado is correct!)