Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Need to transport a car

Need to transport a car

Old Sep 27th 2010, 8:50 am
Forum Regular

metalmike will become famous soon enoughmetalmike will become famous soon enough
Default Need to transport a car

HELP please! Does anyone know of a person/company who could move a car for me from Cartama to Almogia? I have been let down badly by a company who were going to do it and now time is of the essence. A grua or a car trailer would do the job, even the loan of a trailer would be good, as my mechanic has a 4 x 4 that will pull a trailer.

I am getting desperate now as I had a lot of time wasted by the guy who was going to do it for me. ANY help would be much appreciated.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need to transport a car

Originally Posted by metalmike
HELP please! Does anyone know of a person/company who could move a car for me from Cartama to Almogia? I have been let down badly by a company who were going to do it and now time is of the essence. A grua or a car trailer would do the job, even the loan of a trailer would be good, as my mechanic has a 4 x 4 that will pull a trailer.

I am getting desperate now as I had a lot of time wasted by the guy who was going to do it for me. ANY help would be much appreciated.
I guess its a UK reg car with no Spanish insurance? or your policy would cover the recovery.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

metalmike will become famous soon enoughmetalmike will become famous soon enough

Hi,

My car has been parked up for quiet a while on a friends smallholding and I have been using a company car. I need to get it moved, but don't want to drive it until it's been serviced and checked - hence the need for transport.
Old Sep 27th 2010, 2:07 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

You can get a Grua by just dialling 112, they will call a local one, but they're not cheap.