Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

I´ve also lost Think we will all be waiting for the next instalment, think they should have stuck it out longer and worked at it, but as they have older children, and not knowing their full story, we do not know their true feelings.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 11:57 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
I´ve also lost Think we will all be waiting for the next instalment, think they should have stuck it out longer and worked at it, but as they have older children, and not knowing their full story, we do not know their true feelings.
Thats very true we do not know there true feeling about being there but i would of stayed longer and made a longer holiday of it rather than come back to this stress hole , she did say that they will probaly go back in a couple of years so that saids to me that they where happy there but something has spooked them what do you think ?
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by pjj
Thats very true we do not know there true feeling about being there but i would of stayed longer and made a longer holiday of it rather than come back to this stress hole , she did say that they will probaly go back in a couple of years so that saids to me that they where happy there but something has spooked them what do you think ?
I hope she comes back and tells us what happened. i've never spoken to miss naughty but i have followed her threads and know how excited they were about the move, its a real shame it hasnt worked out for them.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:29 pm
Smarties

SmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really niceSmartiesUK is just really nice

Originally Posted by Mr Impish
Yes well I won but I'd rather not have. Just got that feeling from her comments. Pity I can't be right at something useful like the lottery numbers!
Funny this its like role reversal, I was thinking she would stay and you can work the rest out
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 12:31 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I lost too...I was so sure they would settle once they had moved into their own place
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pjj
Hard to say if anything "spooked" them, from all her news it seems everything just went wrong from before they left the UK, so maybe they thought it was not to be at this time
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 3:06 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice

Hard to say if anything "spooked" them, from all her news it seems everything just went wrong from before they left the UK, so maybe they thought it was not to be at this time
Naughty by name naughty by nature,did they actually come to Spain,or just playing a game,they went, weather returned,result.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 4:57 pm
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of

i agree everything was going pete tong / wrong from the start but when you up and move its never plain saling something always happens, im really intriged to know whats happen its a real shame that they have come back we were all routeing for them !
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by pjj
i agree everything was going pete tong / wrong from the start but when you up and move its never plain saling something always happens, im really intriged to know whats happen its a real shame that they have come back we were all routeing for them !

Last edited by jonsol; Mar 2nd 2007 at 7:20 pm.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 7:45 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Well based on current feelings and posts by Miss Naughty I'd say (sadly) it sounds like GO, I say gone in 3 months.
Cheer up Miss Naughty and prove me wrong.
Hi Mr Impish,
Is it too early to start another one??? I say no return for at least 5yrs or if ever.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

I'm quite new to the forum so this was my first "real" voyueristic experience of a move.
However I found it strange that Naughty would want to discuss in such detail some of the topics she did - It also surprised me her reaction to the teen drinking incident - I always imagine emigres to be a little more relaxed and easy going?
But whatever she decides for the future I wish her good luck.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Douglas jack
Naughty by name naughty by nature,did they actually come to Spain,or just playing a game,they went, weather returned,result.
With you on this one, was it one big con, lots didn't add up.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:10 am
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sonnyc
With you on this one, was it one big con, lots didn't add up.
I tend to favour the view that it was real and not a hoax. JDR and co would have access to IP addresses and would know where a post originated so if they never left the UK. I'd say Mr and Mrs JDR would not have been posting quite so much if they knew it was a hoax. However if someone was doing a wind up what better than making some posts while on a 2 week holiday in the sun to add fuel to the fire!
As for them ever coming back I'm with sonnyc, I think there is little or no chance.
I'd say Miss Naughty was the driving force behind the move but even she had doubts. Everyone else seemed not as keen and when things went wrong then! Well the rest as they say is history.
I think she will be back on here and will live out her dream on line but anymore than 2 weeks in the sun? Nah, don't think it will happen.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

I tend to favour the view that it was real and not a hoax. JDR and co would have access to IP addresses and would know where a post originated so if they never left the UK. I'd say Mr and Mrs JDR would not have been posting quite so much if they knew it was a hoax. However if someone was doing a wind up what better than making some posts while on a 2 week holiday in the sun to add fuel to the fire!
As for them ever coming back I'm with sonnyc, I think there is little or no chance.
I'd say Miss Naughty was the driving force behind the move but even she had doubts. Everyone else seemed not as keen and when things went wrong then! Well the rest as they say is history.
I think she will be back on here and will live out her dream on line but anymore than 2 weeks in the sun? Nah, don't think it will happen.
Have we all been had,?? could it all conclude on April 1st.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:44 am
pjj
sun lover

Originally Posted by jonsol
Whats up jonsol you put my quote up but no reply ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.