Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:51 am
pjj
sun lover

pjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud ofpjj has much to be proud of
Default Re: Naughty's Stay or Go? Sweepstake anyone?

Originally Posted by sonnyc
Have we all been had,?? could it all conclude on April 1st.
mmmmmm im starting to have doubt s now why has she not logged on again since she got back , very strange !
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 11:17 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Spanish super slueths "R" us!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 2:27 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Has anyone actually ever spoken to her then, or met her?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 3:35 pm
fed up with england

helenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nicehelenba is just really nice

well wot can i say if this was a joke it got everone didnt it .perhaps she is to upset to log back on or dented pride .but i does seem that she didnt give it much of a go it takes time to settle and lots of things to sort out . but we dont know the full facts and we might never know but it was good fun at the time .lets just wish them all the best .
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by helenba
well wot can i say if this was a joke it got everone didnt it .perhaps she is to upset to log back on or dented pride .but i does seem that she didnt give it much of a go it takes time to settle and lots of things to sort out . but we dont know the full facts and we might never know but it was good fun at the time .lets just wish them all the best .
When she does re post HOW DO WE KNOW SHE IS GENUINE and not still winding us up. the Naughty story will never be the same there will always be that doubt. WHAT HAVE I DONE.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:19 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

When she does re post HOW DO WE KNOW SHE IS GENUINE and not still winding us up. the Naughty story will never be the same there will always be that doubt. WHAT HAVE I DONE.
You watch too much X-Files, why would someone post nearly a thousand times just to wind up people who have sat and spoken to her about the finer points of Spain till very late at night?!

I doubt very much she will want to post now that the people she thought were her friends are so quick to accuse her of something.
If she hasnt posted yet I would imagine thats because she is feeling a bit embarrassed about returning so quick, and we dont know if something happened out there and she is dealing with that as well, I would imagine she has had a quick look in, as I sometimes do, and seen peoples comments and thought, bugger that.

Please give her a break guys, she is very likely to be a bit sensitive at the moment since her dream is in tatters dont you think?

Last edited by rugbymatt; Mar 3rd 2007 at 8:37 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:32 pm
Forum Regular

helenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant futurehelenp has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You watch too much X-Files, why would someone post nearly a thousand times just to wind up people who have sat and spoken to her about the finer points of Spain till very late at night?!

I doubt very much she will want to post now that the people she thought were her friends are so quick to accuse her of something.
If she hasnt posted et I would imagine thats because she is feeling a bit embarrassed about returning so quick, and we dont know if something happened out there and she is dealing with that as well, I would imagine she has had a quick look in, as I sometimes do, and seen peoples comments and thought, bugger that.

Please give her a break guys, she is very likely to be a bit sensitive at the moment since her dream is in tatters dont you think?
Totally agree, I have seen most of Miss Naughtys posts and believe she is completely genuine, as you said it was her dream that has not worked out, for now anyway she has said she wants to go back. If something awful has happened she will just want to be with her family and has probably at her relatives so may not even have access to a computer.

Watch this space she will be back
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:47 pm
Forum Regular

sonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant futuresonnyc has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by helenp
Totally agree, I have seen most of Miss Naughtys posts and believe she is completely genuine, as you said it was her dream that has not worked out, for now anyway she has said she wants to go back. If something awful has happened she will just want to be with her family and has probably at her relatives so may not even have access to a computer.

Watch this space she will be back
Hi,
Have you two got the Pawnshop syndrome? where is your humour?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:50 pm
Straw Man.

Hi,
Have you two got the Pawnshop syndrome? where is your humour?
Humour very much there, but if MN logs in to find people suggesting that she has been lying to us for months, and if she is feeling a bit low, and emotional, how do you think she will feel?

The forum is here for others enjoyment as well, not just for your laughs yeah?
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

Humour very much there, but if MN logs in to find people suggesting that she has been lying to us for months, and if she is feeling a bit low, and emotional, how do you think she will feel?

Sorry to see your toys on the floor.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:57 pm
Straw Man.

Sorry to see your toys on the floor.
Boring, thats what it is, all I'm doing is trying to think of the feelings of someone I quite liked, in a cyber sense of the word.
Take the piss out of something else and I'm there, but there are just so many rumours flying around BE at the moment that its becoming soooo dull!
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:20 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

I agree...we can't imagine how Miss N is feeling at the moment, all her dreams exposed for all to see on this forum and now she is home, for whatever reason we can only speculate, but one thing is for certain....she is a fun person and never put anyone down so if you are looking in Miss N please let us know what brought you back 'home'. We are all gutted for you and very concerned about you.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:23 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Lionda
I agree...we can't imagine how Miss N is feeling at the moment, all her dreams exposed for all to see on this forum and now she is home, for whatever reason we can only speculate, but one thing is for certain....she is a fun person and never put anyone down so if you are looking in Miss N please let us know what brought you back 'home'. We are all gutted for you and very concerned about you.
I agree with that
I cant imagine how gutted she must be
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 9:58 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough

People are always going to speculate. You could speculate about 50% of the posters on here. Are they are for real or not. Every time I read Andy Pipkens post I think, “Jesus, is this guy for real” or Big Pete! Well that’s not publishable If Miss Naughty puts her sensible head on she will see that the majority of people are concerned about her. Whether it was when she was on the journey down, while she was here or after. There is always speculation; it’s the very nature of the forum and also the anonymity of it all. Give her some credit, I think she is big enough to come on here and stand up for herself and have no doubt she will in due course. She has gone back to the UK and probably has lots to sort out. Kids into schools, a place to live, jobs, I doubt the forum comes very near the top of a very long "jobs to do" list.
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 10:12 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Mr Impish
People are always going to speculate. You could speculate about 50% of the posters on here. Are they are for real or not. Every time I read Andy Pipkens post I think, “Jesus, is this guy for real” or Big Pete! Well that’s not publishable If Miss Naughty puts her sensible head on she will see that the majority of people are concerned about her. Whether it was when she was on the journey down, while she was here or after. There is always speculation; it’s the very nature of the forum and also the anonymity of it all. Give her some credit, I think she is big enough to come on here and stand up for herself and have no doubt she will in due course. She has gone back to the UK and probably has lots to sort out. Kids into schools, a place to live, jobs, I doubt the forum comes very near the top of a very long "jobs to do" list.
Could'nt agree with more.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.