Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

My First Spanish Lesson!!!

My First Spanish Lesson!!!

Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:28 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My First Spanish Lesson!!!

Originally Posted by Big Pete
I dunno why everyone finds it hard

Its so simple just follow a few rules and soon you will speak to the Spanish easy peasy

My Tips;

Learn the basic hello bye etc,,
Then add the "io"phrase on each normal word , example below ..

"Ola Havio gotio anyio looio paperio inio yourio shopio "

As you speak to them you may sometimes have to use arm actions to help them understand , but always works for me

Oh god Pete my stomach is hurting
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:31 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

I dunno why everyone finds it hard

Its so simple just follow a few rules and soon you will speak to the Spanish easy peasy

My Tips;

Learn the basic hello bye etc,,
Then add the "io"phrase on each normal word , example below ..

"Ola Havio gotio anyio looio paperio inio yourio shopio "

As you speak to them you may sometimes have to use arm actions to help them understand , but always works for me

Trust you to give us a laugh!!!!!

Seriously though there are loads of people that actually believe that this is all you have to do, that and shout a bit louder to be understood. Worrying or what.

Rosemary
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:32 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Yep i think i let MrsBP get the loo paper thinking about it
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:33 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

I dont know how to do double quotes but to The Oddities and Matt - yep can imagine the accents - MIL from Birmingham - FIL - from Slough - Hubby speaks well weird as has like in a lot of places growing up as mum and dad traveled around with work.

I will be fluent in Spanish when i come over there next year - with a lancashire accent - they will be.
Thanks all - off to Wales for a few days with MIL, SIL and hubby - take care all and i'll see you in a few days.
Love Sam
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:33 am
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Trust you to give us a laugh!!!!!

Seriously though there are loads of people that actually believe that this is all you have to do, that and shout a bit louder to be understood. Worrying or what.

Rosemary
Yep i know , but my way doesnt half make em laugh and if you can make em laugh they like you

But will learn more for the serious times
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:35 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I dont know how to do double quotes but to The Oddities and Matt - yep can imagine the accents - MIL from Birmingham - FIL - from Slough - Hubby speaks well weird as has like in a lot of places growing up as mum and dad traveled around with work.

I will be fluent in Spanish when i come over there next year - with a lancashire accent - they will be.
Thanks all - off to Wales for a few days with MIL, SIL and hubby - take care all and i'll see you in a few days.
Love Sam

Well I speak Spanish with an Argie accent and the Spanish tend to think I'm a south American.

Take care Sam and drive safe.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:39 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield

Love Sam
Hey drive safely observe all speed limits put seat belt on ensure tax disc on show and up to date , dont use mobile phone ,

Oh and dont forget the spoo bag ! just in case ..

And dont talk to strangers or park on any double yellow lines !

Apart from that enjoy yourself see you later
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:40 am
Banned

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Well I speak Spanish with an Argie accent and the Spanish tend to think I'm a south American.

Take care Sam and drive safe.

Argie accent ?
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:42 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Hey drive safely observe all speed limits put seat belt on ensure tax disc on show and up to date , dont use mobile phone ,

Oh and dont forget the spoo bag ! just in case ..

And dont talk to strangers or park on any double yellow lines !

Apart from that enjoy yourself see you later
more to the point wouldn't you be better off in a boat?

I've just seen the floods on CNN
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

I dont know what I'm doing wrong but I can't access the coffeebreak spanish for some reason.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:46 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by squelch
I dont know what I'm doing wrong but I can't access the coffeebreak spanish for some reason.
what in i-Tunes podcasts?
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:47 am
Straw Man.

Argie accent ?
Argentine Spanish, its VERY different in several quite key areas.
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:48 am
Forum Regular

squelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura aboutsquelch has a spectacular aura about

Yeh, I can get into i-tune and podcasts but not coffeebreak
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:49 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by squelch
Yeh, I can get into i-tune and podcasts but not coffeebreak
You need to go into one of the other Spanish lessons, wait there and I will start mine up and talk you through it......
Old Jul 21st 2007, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

I'm not in it at mo, can I get back to you on it though? my son needs picking up from work so I'd better ablige especially as its raining again, speak soon, thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.