Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

MY car is 20 mins away

MY car is 20 mins away

Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: MY car is 20 mins away

cars just arrived out front

least it lasted longer than me in spain

Last edited by Miss Naughty; Mar 24th 2007 at 2:40 pm.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Everything was safe and still in tact xxxxxxx
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:46 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Good News then Think that calls for a drink Miss N
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Lionda
Good News then Think that calls for a drink Miss N
i will pass on the drink but i will have a nice cup of tea "hannah put the kettle on"
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:52 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

i will pass on the drink but i will have a nice cup of tea "hannah put the kettle on"
Only joking But seriously - really pleased you have your car back and your possessions are still inside.
Old Mar 24th 2007, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Only joking But seriously - really pleased you have your car back and your possessions are still inside.
thanks xxx
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:08 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MY car is 20 mins away

Bet you never thought of lifting the bonnet, staring at the engine one hand on your hip and the other stroking your chin. Then close the bonnet and go indoors and put the kettle on. I've seen people do that - don't know if it works though (NOT a mechanic Lionda)
Hi Miss naughty! Hope you get your car and contents back ok. Fingers crossed!
Lionda! you are not putting that kettle on again are you? Lol! Maybe it does work thinking about it, you know when they have the road up and a little stripey tent or van with rear extention? They have always got a cup of tea haven't they? Oh, and also you will need a spade to lean on as well, and several official people looking on! Ha ha!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chrisw
Hi Miss naughty! Hope you get your car and contents back ok. Fingers crossed!
Lionda! you are not putting that kettle on again are you? Lol! Maybe it does work thinking about it, you know when they have the road up and a little stripey tent or van with rear extention? They have always got a cup of tea haven't they? Oh, and also you will need a spade to lean on as well, and several official people looking on! Ha ha!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:42 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Your lucky! My dads Discovery arrived back and EVERYTHING had been stolen out of it!

Thousands of pounds of tools, his boating stuff, everything.

Turned out that the crook who loaded it for him in Almerimar (you know who you are tosser! I haven't forgotten you and I know where you live!!) "forgot" to load it up, and now cant find any of it!

This was 2 years ago now and still nothing!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 3:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Your lucky! My dads Discovery arrived back and EVERYTHING had been stolen out of it!

Turned out that the crook who loaded it for him in Almerimar (you know who you are tosser! I haven't forgotten you and I know where you live!!) "forgot" to load it up, and now cant find any of it!

Hi,
We are lucky to have it all back we used costa trans removals and transport,
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:05 pm
Livin' in Spain at last!

chrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond reputechrisw has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: MY car is 20 mins away

Yeaaa! Glad everything present and accounted for!!
Old Mar 24th 2007, 4:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by chrisw
Yeaaa! Glad everything present and accounted for!!
well to be fair we have not actually looked to see if the telly is in the box lol hubby is working on it and then we will un pack it all xxx
Old Mar 24th 2007, 7:59 pm
Popping in for a chat

Oh no! That's awful Matt Miss N consider yourself lucky, but take a peek in that box just in case
Old Mar 24th 2007, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

sunlover27 is on a distinguished road

Great news Miss N
Old Mar 24th 2007, 10:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Mercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond reputeMercedes has a reputation beyond repute

If you know where he lives, why didn't you go and check his house and walk off with the value of items lost....I would have done................taking an army full of guys to back me up of course...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.