MY BACKGROUND!

Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of
Default MY BACKGROUND!

Here it is to alleviate the obvious confusion:

Name: L Cortez,(my fault for not hitting cap's).

Born:Camberwell,London.

School:Tulse Hill,London, until age 15,15 to 18,Kennedy Fellowes,Cambridge Massachusets.

Occupation: Locksmith.Attempted to Royal Marines,but failed owing accident damaging my left eye.

Anything else is none of your business,this has all been explained before,and this is the last time it will be!

Suppose this post will be used to start another pointless argument!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 12:49 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MY BACKGROUND!

Originally Posted by lcortez

School:Tulse Hill,London, until age 15,15 to 18,Kennedy Fellowes,Cambridge Massachusets.

Occupation: Locksmith.Attempted to Royal Marines,but failed owing accident damaging my left eye.

Anything else is none of your business,this has all been explained before,and this is the last time it will be!

Hey L Cortez, Camberwell, I went to school there; in Albany Road top end near to where clubland is, also went to clubland but that was back in the late 50's early sixty's; way, way before you were born

I was born at Guy's Hospital, I lived just off Albany Road in Westmoreland Road leading into Kinglake Street that leads into the Old Kent Road, Spent a lot of my youth around Camberwell Green, Peckam area. Moved from there to Charlton when I got married in 1972.

For his sins my ex hubby went to Tulse Hill School he started there in 1959/60
I bet things had changed a whole lot by the time you got there, it was an all boys school back then.

Are you here in Spain with some of your family or did you make the move without any support from family and friends. Don't have to answer that one if you don't want to, I'm just being nosey that's all.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

lcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud oflcortez has much to be proud of

Are you stalking me!
I WAS BORN IN GUYS,at a very antisocial (and v argumentative)time in the morning 02.30,I think
Also, my now wife,is from CHARLTON,Barney Close in fact,on Charlton Church Lane,opp the train station!!!!
What a small world!

Not in Spain yet,am going about the move in a v manyana way.Would like to make sure everything is in place first, not least the language,as am not yet fluent.However would like to be there by Christmass,(woried I'm getting too old to make the move)

This is uncanny
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

LCortez. I wasn`t trying to have an argument with you, pointless or otherwise. You haven`t always made yourself clear, not to me anyway, on posts you have made.
You need to learn to control your temper (understandalble with spanish blood - which is the excuse that I, myself, use) and not to have `outbursts` as frequently as you do. But that will come with age, hopefully.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:13 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MY BACKGROUND!

Hi LCortez,

I seem to remember that you did your locksmithing at night school or distance learning. Am I right? Can you give us more details?
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wsant actually night school,it was a 2 day weekend course,which teaches the basic techniques for non destructive entry,after that its endless practice to get good!
Can pm you the details,if you like,but the course I did was in London(as long as your not planning to move to Benidorm area)
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:21 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: MY BACKGROUND!

Wsant actually night school,it was a 2 day weekend course,which teaches the basic techniques for non destructive entry,after that its endless practice to get good!
Can pm you the details,if you like,but the course I did was in London(as long as your not planning to move to Benidorm area)
Would you do that please. I am in Milton Keynes planning to move to Ayamonte which is a long way from Benidorm!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Will send today asap!(Spanish asap).
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:31 pm

Are you stalking me!
I WAS BORN IN GUYS,at a very antisocial (and v argumentative)time in the morning 02.30,I think
Also, my now wife,is from CHARLTON,Barney Close in fact,on Charlton Church Lane,opp the train station!!!!
What a small world!

Not in Spain yet,am going about the move in a v manyana way.Would like to make sure everything is in place first, not least the language,as am not yet fluent.However would like to be there by Christmass,(woried I'm getting too old to make the move)

This is uncanny

Barney Close, Charlton football ground right on her doorstep, I lived for over 30 years in Delafield Road the other side of Charlton Church Lane, the back gardens run along the railway line.

I was working in Guy's Hospital when you were born, so you had better show me some respect young man, I worked in the Pathology department from 1987 until I took early retirement in 2003. Where are you living now, blimey you married early, I thought I was young at 19 when I married, what were you 18/19. Now I know your playing daft if you think you are to old to make the move to Spain.

Also noticed you went to College in Massachusetts, I have been there a few times as I have a very good friend who lives in Charlmont, about a 2 hour drive from Boston, did family there or was it just for your college.

Would be interested in the locksmith course for my SIL if you could pm me the details I would be grateful. Ta.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:47 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the confusion stems from a post you did over 12 months ago saying you are 37
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:49 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Why explain yourself, i wouldnt bother.
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:50 pm
Forum Regular

cajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud ofcajam31 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by cajam31
Does that sentence make sense? It made sense when i wrote it up now i'm reading it i'm not sure
Oh well, I know wot i'm trying to say
Old Apr 17th 2008, 1:56 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Does that sentence make sense? It made sense when i wrote it up now i'm reading it i'm not sure
Oh well, I know wot i'm trying to say
I knew what you meant and I agree with you.

It doesnt matter who any of us are on here, its the bloomin internet not the police force!!
Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:03 pm

I knew what you meant, but then I am blonde

Originally Posted by Same Difference
I think the confusion stems from a post you did over 12 months ago saying you are 37
Blimey you have a good memory, especially as your were not even posting on here then
Old Apr 17th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Neither would I, personally.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.