Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mugshots for all too see

Mugshots for all too see

Old Nov 15th 2013, 8:32 am
Banned

crookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mugshots for all too see

Originally Posted by andyrich666
If you was up on in a mountain or in the campo and kept yourself to yourself, and had a few quid I do believe you could be ok and even possibly in other countries including Ireland etc, but people they act like fools, you are right they think its still a backwards country and far from it.
Then you would stick out like a sore thumb, it is a noted fact that it is far easier to hide amongst a plethora of people, than in isolation.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 8:37 am
On the road again.

Dick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond reputeDick Dasterdly has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crookesey
No, they are living within a European Community and fall within each individual members laws, I think that some of you guys are making a far bigger deal about UK miscreants in Spain than if they were of any other nationality. you are most probably amongst the same people who shout the odds relating to the UK's impending bankruptcy, and Spain's possible elevation to AAA status.

You've made your choice of residence, so far god's sake stop attempting to justify it by looking for everything bad about the UK.
Massive fail.
Wrong on every count.
Better to rely on proven facts and certain knowledge, than on wild speculation, methinks.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 9:04 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crookesey
You've made your choice of residence, so far god's sake stop attempting to justify it by looking for everything bad about the UK.
Can't imagine who you could be talking about! Not in this forum surely?
Old Nov 15th 2013, 9:39 am
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

I'm confused what this thread is saying Is it being implied that the criminals should be left alone Why is it turning into a pissing contest
Old Nov 15th 2013, 11:30 am
Banned

crookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dick Dasterdly
Massive fail.
Wrong on every count.
Better to rely on proven facts and certain knowledge, than on wild speculation, methinks.
OK, so if I'm wrong on ever count, my post should read as follows:-

No, they are not living within a European Community and don't fall within each member's laws. I don't think that some of you guys are making a far bigger deal about UK miscreants in Spain than if they were of any other nationality, you are most probably not amongst the same people the people who shout the odds relating to the UK's impending bankruptcy, and Spain's possible elevation to AAA status.

You didn't make your choice of residence, so don't need to justify it by looking at everything bad about the UK.

Does that help?
Old Nov 15th 2013, 11:32 am
BE Enthusiast

davidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this pointdavidinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Why is it turning into a pissing contest
The joys of the internet
Old Nov 15th 2013, 12:25 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Our criminals trying to hide in Spain could probably hide here for ever if they avoided all contact with their friends and family back home, lived anonymously in a place like Benidorm, never went out socially and didn't spend any more money other than their shopping in Mercadona.

But what would be the point in amassing a criminal fortune if you can't spend it? So they buy their big villas, a couple of BMWs and send for the wife or girlfriend from back home. And get caught . . .
Old Nov 15th 2013, 1:47 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
Our criminals trying to hide in Spain could probably hide here for ever if they avoided all contact with their friends and family back home, lived anonymously in a place like Benidorm, never went out socially and didn't spend any more money other than their shopping in Mercadona.

But what would be the point in amassing a criminal fortune if you can't spend it? So they buy their big villas, a couple of BMWs and send for the wife or girlfriend from back home. And get caught . . .
This is because they are stupid, the great train robbers were more interested in the buzz than the money. If you had say, £10 million of drug money in a suitcase, you would have to pay a fortune to other criminals to 'clean' it, and risk them cleaning you along with it. The 'small time' criminals steal enough to keep them fed, drugged and watered, until they need to steal again. It's the sex criminals that could get away with living in somewhere like Benidorm, but they could not carry on with their perverted acts in Benidorm.

I believe that Swiss bank accounts can be opened with cash and a username, but even they draw the line at dealing with someone with a warrant on them. Far better being a bent politician, just remember not to fiddle a few quid expenses, bribes are fine though.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:17 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG

Fools, why not go about thier business incognito?

They won´t get much of a tan, but a least they won´t get caught.

Two of the most wanted are pictured here. And still at large.

Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by me me
Fools, why not go about thier business incognito?

They won´t get much of a tan, but a least they won´t get caught.

Two of the most wanted are pictured here. And still at large.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...anistan_01.jpg
Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:34 pm
Banned

jackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond reputejackytoo has a reputation beyond repute

Nice colour I thought they only did black and black
Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:38 pm
Banned

me me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond reputeme me has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jackytoo
Nice colour I thought they only did black and black
I gather you have never heard of DKNYpretaburka.

She went down a storm at the Tehran fashion week.

Available online too, for those chained to the kitchen sink.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 2:39 pm
Banned

I reckon that's it a cover up.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 3:52 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

I walked past a local charity shop this morning and they had one of my old suits hanging up in the doorway, for sale at three Euros. I thought my wife, who I didn't even know 30 years ago, had put it there because she hated it, but it wasn't my size.

Anyway, I felt generous and bought five books for a Euro. An oversized Englishwoman in a mini skirt and see-through top was browsing as well and I hoped she was looking for a burka which would have suited her much better than her tight summer clothes on a cold day.
Old Nov 15th 2013, 4:00 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by HBG
I walked past a local charity shop this morning and they had one of my old suits hanging up in the doorway, for sale at three Euros. I thought my wife, who I didn't even know 30 years ago, had put it there because she hated it, but it wasn't my size.

Anyway, I felt generous and bought five books for a Euro. An oversized Englishwoman in a mini skirt and see-through top was browsing as well and I hoped she was looking for a burka which would have suited her much better than her tight summer clothes on a cold day.
Be carefull what you wish for...... she might have decided on a burka like this, would it have been an improvement?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.