Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain

Moving to Spain

Old Feb 21st 2019, 9:35 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Spain

Originally Posted by jonnymc
DO IT! **** Brexit you have to live your own dreams, whatever happens will be. It would be way better to have employment before moving, that goes for a new city in the UK or Spain or anywhere. Make plans, execute them dont sweat the political nonsense if you want it you will make it work.

P.S This site is full of pissing moaners, I dont know if they are all older or what but its typical of the older sado Brit Expats I have met. Avoid them like the plague.
You appeared to value the "sado Brit Expats" 4 years ago when you first joined and posted the following:-

Hi All, first thanks for this forum Ive found it to be a great source of information on living abroad.

Im planning to move to Marbella next month, I have an interview for a UK based company tomorrow which is also based in Marbella. I really want to go even if I cant get the job, Im well presented and British, only speak basic Spanish. What are the chances if I needed to get a bar job or something basic to tide me over I could fine something?

Ill have around 3k of euros as a buffer
So I would be interested to hear about your experiences of living and working in Spain.

Rosemary
Old Feb 21st 2019, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

DO IT! **** Brexit you have to live your own dreams, whatever happens will be. It would be way better to have employment before moving, that goes for a new city in the UK or Spain or anywhere. Make plans, execute them dont sweat the political nonsense if you want it you will make it work.

P.S This site is full of pissing moaners, I dont know if they are all older or what but its typical of the older sado Brit Expats I have met. Avoid them like the plague.
**** Brexit??? The one major thing that is out of the control of the OP and family, and also, in the event it goes wrong the one major thing that could scupper all their dreams despite their best intentions and plans. What a totally irresponsible view.

I await your tales of success in a comparable situation as there exists now.....if you can find one either way, that is. You obviously move in different circles to me, I know neither Moaners or Saddoes (Not Sados, by the way) . It's a FORUM, look it up if you are confused by that word.
Old Feb 22nd 2019, 7:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Moses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond reputeMoses2013 has a reputation beyond repute

It has nothing to do with politics. So are you telling us that 66 million Brits should move over to Spain now and they are all guaranteed a high paid job, will live in a villa with no money worries at all and will have the same life circumstances ( single, family etc.)? A financial advisor isn't a pissing moaner, just because he or she tells you that you shouldn't/can't get a €800 mortgage if you're earning €1000.