Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to Spain

Moving to Spain

Old Dec 31st 2007, 3:42 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of
Default Re: Moving to Spain

Originally Posted by lee8
As regards SOS doesn`t anybody notice every thread results in an arguement for or against him.

I bet he loves it.

Can`t we just ignore him/her/it.
See my post no 23
Old Dec 31st 2007, 4:00 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

People never put others on ignore who annoy them..............take me for example, so many people get pissed at me hijacking threads and being confrontational, yet they still read my posts...............issues.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

Jorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud ofJorgi has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
People never put others on ignore who annoy them..............take me for example, so many people get pissed at me hijacking threads and being confrontational, yet they still read my posts...............issues.
No issues with you Matt. You are argumentive,bolshy,a winder-upper but you are always lively,interesting and never(I dont think)deliberately destructive. Personally I dont have an issue with SOS either but clearly some do.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 6:40 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jorgi
No issues with you Matt. You are argumentive,bolshy,a winder-upper but you are always lively,interesting and never(I dont think)deliberately destructive. Personally I dont have an issue with SOS either but clearly some do.
Don't worry it was a slightly barbed comment, and not meant for the likes of you.
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Don't worry it was a slightly barbed comment, and not meant for the likes of you.
Ta muchly. Of for a few pints and a game of pool now. Regards for the New Year. Keep up the good work
Old Dec 31st 2007, 7:21 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by Jorgi
Ta muchly. Of for a few pints and a game of pool now. Regards for the New Year. Keep up the good work
Same to yerself, have a good one.
Old Jan 1st 2008, 7:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andreavarga
Hi everyone. i am new to this forum although i have been to this site. your comments on Spanish life is quite interesting. i am looking to move to Spain at the end of May to start up a language school (mainly english, plus spanish) in Malaga. Do you think there is an interest in learning english? also do you think it's possible to recruit good qualified english teachers? i have an MA in TEFL and a few years teaching/management. i also read about how difficult it is for teachers to find decent jobs. Having been a teacher myself i aspire to run my company properly and pay a good wage. any thoughts on these? your response will be much appreciated.Andrea
http://malaga.loquo.com/ps/ofertas-d...teacher/280374

I cannot help you a lot, but any thing that I know I will send it
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 10:42 am
Forum Regular

andreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really niceandreavarga is just really nice

Originally Posted by sonofspain1973
http://malaga.loquo.com/ps/ofertas-d...teacher/280374

I cannot help you a lot, but any thing that I know I will send it
Hi sonofspain. thank you for the link. it's interesting. would you say the Spanish people are interesting in learning foreign languages, not just english? (i am actually not english, i am hungarian, but currently live in the uk and my boyfriend is english) i would like to start the school with teaching english because that's what i am trained to do, but later on want to add Spanish teaching to it and maybe other foreign languages.

your english is quite good. can people afford to pay for language education in spain? who are most likely to want to learn? maybe unversity students and business men? those between 20-40 years of age? any thoughts you have on it will be much appreciated.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 1:29 pm
Banned

Location: What one has not experienced, one will never understand in print
lee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to alllee8 is a name known to all

who are most likely to want to learn? maybe unversity students and business men? those between 20-40 years of age? any thoughts you have on it will be much appreciated.
That would be the many Spanish who come to the UK to earn decent money and get treated as a human.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:38 pm
Banned

geisterbahn will become famous soon enoughgeisterbahn will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by MrA
Just wondering if it would be possible to move to southern Spain and find a normal job working alongside the Spanish?
Soon i'll be a qualified welder and wouldn't want to do all that training just to do any job that comes my way,especially as i've probably got 30 years or so work left in me.
WORK DOUBLE SHIFTS , SAVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN ,THEN GO AND RENT IN MALAGA. IF YOU LIKE IT GIVE IT A GO .IF NOT . COME BACK .SIMPLE AS THAT. YOU AINT GOT NOTHIN TO LOSE BUT YOUR SAVINGS ,WHICH THE SPANISH WILL GET THEIR LITTLE MITS ON. THATS A CERT! ALL THE BEST
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 8:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

Relampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond reputeRelampago has a reputation beyond repute

Hi sonofspain. thank you for the link. it's interesting. would you say the Spanish people are interesting in learning foreign languages, not just english? (i am actually not english, i am hungarian, but currently live in the uk and my boyfriend is english) i would like to start the school with teaching english because that's what i am trained to do, but later on want to add Spanish teaching to it and maybe other foreign languages.

your english is quite good. can people afford to pay for language education in spain? who are most likely to want to learn? maybe unversity students and business men? those between 20-40 years of age? any thoughts you have on it will be much appreciated.
I have sent you by private some articles that can be interested. I don't believe that the forum is the most favorable place

I believe that there are companies that impart lessons, in this case of English, to their workers, but the normal thing are private academies for children or in the schools. If I discover something, I will send it to you
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lee8
That would be the many Spanish who come to the UK to earn decent money and get treated as a human.
Reading what you say, I don't understand why you live in Spain, if so miserable you find our money and our economy. This in my land has a name: incongruity. Or maybe it is that you are masochistic...I don't know, I ask you

But good, don't worry that your specialty is to sow weed

Last edited by Relampago; Jan 4th 2008 at 8:45 pm.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:35 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

What SOS said!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:42 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by XTreme
What SOS said!
Yeah!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:04 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

He hit the nail on the head there! It needed saying!
These people who sow weed need to be exposed for what they really are!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.