Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Moving to spain

Moving to spain

Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of
Default Moving to spain

My wife and I are retired and are planning to move to Spain.We need help and advice.The area we are looking at is the area south of Alicante into Murcia.We need advice on property/health care etc.Can anyone out there help.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:35 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to spain

Originally Posted by SHERGAR
My wife and I are retired and are planning to move to Spain.We need help and advice.The area we are looking at is the area south of Alicante into Murcia.We need advice on property/health care etc.Can anyone out there help.
Ahhhhhh people have been looking for you for years!!!!

Welcome to the forum

You need to be a bit more specific on the questioning side, but before you ask more go to the free beer thread sticky at the top of this forum and have a look through that
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

SHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud ofSHERGAR has much to be proud of

Thnx for the advice.looks like a good informative site.will get back to you later.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:48 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Thnx for the advice.looks like a good informative site.will get back to you later.
are we on the same site?

Welcome by the way.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 11:57 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE SHERGAR you have landed in the right place........well if you learn early and put a peep or two on ignore you will soon get loads of replies has Mitzyboy suggested have a look in the Free Beer thread invaluable information in there Good luck
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:36 pm
Forum Regular

Ex-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond reputeEx-pat has a reputation beyond repute

@ Jandy44 How did you locate "Clara" on the internet as I have been trying to find her.

I noticed in a different section that you had "traced" her.
I also tried to send you a private message but as I am new here I havn't found yet where to do so.

BTW the area you are talking about (where Clara is) seems really nice.

I could be persuaded to go and have a good look around there.

Regards
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:39 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ex-pat
@ Jandy44 How did you locate "Clara" on the internet as I have been trying to find her.

I also tried to send you a private message but as I am new here I havn't found yet where to do so.

Regards
post one more time and you can pm
Old Aug 12th 2007, 8:46 pm
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ex-pat

Regards
The link for CLARA IS HERE if you click on a users name a drop down box appears and it gives you options, one of them is to send a private message,or you can go into your profile and select send message........I hope this helps

PS if you click on the clara is here it will bring the link up for you...