Reload this Page >

Moving regions..

Moving regions..

Old Nov 10th 2012, 11:32 am
Forum Regular

madinmex31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving regions..

Hi,

We are hoping to move regions from Valencia to Cataluña. We are fully registered with all documents S1, padron, NIE, Spanish car licence in fact just all about that I can think of.

(Both pensioners)

My question is: Does anyone know if we have to go through all the form applications again ? I feel sure we have to register with a new Padron, I would believe the Spanish licence would be valid apart from registering in a new region, obviously would have to inform Newcastle re changes. What does concern me is the S1 form ? do I have to apply to N/castle for another, or does one region pass the info to another. Is there anything I may have forgotten
Not sure whether this is relevant to this question but we only ever rent.

Many thanks in anticipation..
Old Nov 10th 2012, 11:47 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving regions..

Originally Posted by madinmex31
Hi,

We are hoping to move regions from Valencia to Cataluña. We are fully registered with all documents S1, padron, NIE, Spanish car licence in fact just all about that I can think of.

(Both pensioners)

My question is: Does anyone know if we have to go through all the form applications again ? I feel sure we have to register with a new Padron, I would believe the Spanish licence would be valid apart from registering in a new region, obviously would have to inform Newcastle re changes. What does concern me is the S1 form ? do I have to apply to N/castle for another, or does one region pass the info to another. Is there anything I may have forgotten
Not sure whether this is relevant to this question but we only ever rent.

Many thanks in anticipation..
I was speaking to someone the other day who has moved regions & is having a few problems tbh

it's mostly trying to get registered with a doctor, and I have a feeling that it's all mixed up with the new healthcare rules

he has had to go right from scratch with everything - but he hadn't been doing tax returns although he does have a resident certificate so has had to call the DWP for a Legislation Letter

I think/hope that with the S1 you should be OK though
Old Nov 10th 2012, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

madinmex31 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Moving regions..

Thanks Lynnxa,
We did have an S1 which we had to hand in to this region to be registered (last year)

We do have the SIP card (pensioners) for the Valencia region. I would hope that the UK S1 is just a case of Valencia transferring the details to Cataluña... It's taken almost a year to get the various forms (wife non EU) etc all legalised, not sure I want to go through all that lot again

Thanks again