Reload this Page >

moving to punta prima torrevieja

moving to punta prima torrevieja

Old Dec 30th 2010, 10:24 pm
Just Joined

xgembeanx is an unknown quantity at this point
Default moving to punta prima torrevieja

hello,
was wondering if anyone could tell me where i would register for an NIE number and also register on the padron, also where the town hall is so i can register for state schools. will be moving to the punta prima area. any advice would be great
thanks
Old Dec 31st 2010, 2:32 pm
Forum Regular

SaratonyT is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: moving to punta prima torrevieja

Hi, the local town hall is the Ayuntamiento on the N332 at Playa Flamenca, if you go there they will provide you with all the information you need. Because we don't speak fluent spanish, we had help when we got ours although it did cost us a fee.

Hope this helps!
Old Dec 31st 2010, 10:31 pm
Just Joined

xgembeanx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SaratonyT
Hi, the local town hall is the Ayuntamiento on the N332 at Playa Flamenca, if you go there they will provide you with all the information you need. Because we don't speak fluent spanish, we had help when we got ours although it did cost us a fee.

Hope this helps!
hi, thanks for replying. i will be sure to save the information you jusr gave me
do you live anywhere near punta prima? im trying my best to research everything from the kids schools to keeping up with the jabs they need but it's all getting a little confusing
Old Jan 1st 2011, 8:32 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Punta Prima doesn’t come under Torrevieja, it comes under the city of Orihuela, and as the previous poster said, there is a local town hall on the coast road at Playa Flamenca. The main administration is carried out from the town hall in Orihuela and the busy social security office there, where you will need a knowledgeable interpreter.

I believe there are several local forums which might be better for purely local advice. The area is known as Orihuela Costa, sometimes confused with Torrevieja, which is ten miles to the north, but the extensive recent building along the coast means it’s practically joined on.