Reload this Page >

Moving to Madrid

Moving to Madrid

Old Mar 23rd 2013, 1:34 am
Just Joined

travelguysea is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Madrid

I am moving to Madrid and need some help. I have several questions:

1: Do I need a VISA. I am from the USA so I know I dont need one when I visit. I will still be working in the USA and will be traveling back and forth each month. I am a Flight Attendant and will fly to Seattle and work 15 days non stop and then fly to Madrid to spend 10-15 days there per month. Can I come and go on my tourist VISA each month, or will I start to look suspicious?

2: what is a good bank to set up an account with there? I will need an account to pay my bills etc.

3: I have an unlocked iPhone from the USA, can i just put a prepaid ORANGE sim card into it and it will work?

Thanks so much for your help!
Old Mar 23rd 2013, 7:57 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Madrid

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary