Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

MOVING TO GRAN CANARIA

MOVING TO GRAN CANARIA

Old May 5th 2008, 4:20 am
Just Joined

EMILYJ123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile MOVING TO GRAN CANARIA

HI ALL HOPE YOU CAN HELP?WERE LOOKING TO MOVE TO G.C VERY SOON.IM A DRIVING INSTRUCTOR AND MY WIFE IS A BEAUTY THERAPIST BUT WE ARE WILLING TO CHANGE JOBS IF NESS.WE HAVE 2 KIDS SO WERE LOOKING FOR STATE SCHOOLS IN THE SOUTH OF GRAN CANARIA.ME AND THE WIFE ARE FLYING OUT FOR 4 DAYS THIS NOV 08 TO LOOK FOR WORK BY SPEAKING TO PEOPLE AND HAND OUT OUR C.V ALSO TO LOOK AT PROPERTY TO RENT.IF ANYONE CAN HELP WE WOULD BE VERY GRATEFULL.THANKS.DAVE....
Old May 5th 2008, 12:53 pm
Banned

jurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of lightjurdyr is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: MOVING TO GRAN CANARIA

give me a shot and ifull you in on GC
Old May 5th 2008, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

WILL A VODKA DO.WHAT DO YOU MEAN?
Old May 6th 2008, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

CAN ANYONE TELL HOW EASY IT IS TO GET A NIE NUMBER ONCE WE ARRIVE AND WHERE I COULD FIND THIS INFO PLEASE??THANKS
Old May 7th 2008, 12:20 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EMILYJ123
CAN ANYONE TELL HOW EASY IT IS TO GET A NIE NUMBER ONCE WE ARRIVE AND WHERE I COULD FIND THIS INFO PLEASE??THANKS
Turn your cap lock off, and stop shouting.
Go to the local National police station and make an appointment, also ask what paperwork and copies of you will need to take with you as this varies across Spain.
Old May 7th 2008, 7:44 am
Just Joined

thanku for that,ive turned it off.thanks for help.
Old May 8th 2008, 8:19 am
Just Joined

does anyone know if you have to pay for your nie number once you arrive in g.c?ive heard theres a fee.