Reload this Page >

Moving to Ayamonte

Moving to Ayamonte

Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:23 am
Just Joined

Aymonteherewecome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to Ayamonte

Hello,

I having been viewing and surfing this site for the last 6 months, I have never posted, I have just read valuable information.

I am moving to Ayamonte next week with my partner and 4 year old boy.

All I wanted to say was / is..... this site is fantastic for people looking to move or meet new people.... so to the creator and moderators well done, top site....

Also well done to people who have posted as well, I will hopefully have some time soon to post myself......

Thanks very much

Andy Sue & Jack
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to Ayamonte

[QUOTE=Aymonteherewecome;4649708]Hello,

I having been viewing and surfing this site for the last 6 months, I have never posted, I have just read valuable information.

All I wanted to say was / is..... this site is fantastic for people looking to move or meet new people.... so to the creator and moderators well done, top site....

Also well done to people who have posted as well, I will hopefully have some time soon to post myself......

Thanks very much

Thank you and welcome..you are right it is a great site..the best of luck to you for your new future..please post your progress, it all helps other folk with their decisions...PS...I dont have enough fingers to type your name...
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:35 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Aymonteherewecome
Hello,

Thanks very much

Andy Sue & Jack
Welcome to the forum Andy, Sue and Jack.

I live in Ayamonte and can tell you that you have made a wise move. It sure is a beautiful part of Spain and I hope you love it here as much as I do.

Sam
Old Apr 16th 2007, 2:43 am
Just Joined

Aymonteherewecome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sam parky
Welcome to the forum Andy, Sue and Jack.

I live in Ayamonte and can tell you that you have made a wise move. It sure is a beautiful part of Spain and I hope you love it here as much as I do.

Sam
I will do, we already own on Canela and just decided in December that we would do it.... so using contacts we had already met and using variuos sites its easy... so we fly next friday and hopefully move into our new house in Ayamonte mid may.....
Old Apr 16th 2007, 3:35 am
BE Forum Addict

Carol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond reputeCarol&John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Ayamonteherewecome family,
Best wishes on your move to your new home. I look forward to reading your posts in the near future!
Regards,
Carol