Reload this Page >

Moving to ALFARNATEJO

Moving to ALFARNATEJO

Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:40 pm
Just Joined

jftyoude is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Moving to ALFARNATEJO

Originally Posted by jdr
Click on the little blue box with a bent arrow on it, bottom extreme right of message or the quote box.
HI ALL, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND AM THINKING OF MOVING TO VILLA ALTA, PARK HOMES SITE IN ALFARNATEJO, ....JUST A BIT WORRIED AS TO WHETHER THE SITE IS FULLY LEGAL IN SPANISH LAW, HOPE TO HEAR FROM THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE ALREADY THERE PLEASE - MAIL ME IF YOU WISH REGARDS ALL JOHN/JEN

Last edited by jdr; Aug 19th 2008 at 3:52 pm.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 3:55 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Moving to ALFARNATEJO

Originally Posted by jftyoude
HI ALL, I LIVE IN SPAIN AND AM THINKING OF MOVING TO VILLA ALTA, PARK HOMES SITE IN ALFARNATEJO, ....JUST A BIT WORRIED AS TO WHETHER THE SITE IS FULLY LEGAL IN SPANISH LAW, HOPE TO HEAR FROM THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE ALREADY THERE PLEASE - MAIL ME IF YOU WISH REGARDS ALL JOHN/JEN
I have moved this to it`s own thread as it will get lost where you posted it.
Also turn off your caps lock, as on the net it is classed as shouting. ;-))
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:12 pm
Banned

betris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond reputebetris has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jftyoude
This is spain.watched a program the other night on sky.some places were legal and people have lived there for 6 or 7 years then wham permission revoked and they showed you 600.000euro villas getting demolished.so when you check it out make sure that the council who gave the permission has had permission of the goverment to give the permission.and you need the proof.ie documents that should set your mind to rest.
Old Aug 19th 2008, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

jftyoude is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by betris
This is spain.watched a program the other night on sky.some places were legal and people have lived there for 6 or 7 years then wham permission revoked and they showed you 600.000euro villas getting demolished.so when you check it out make sure that the council who gave the permission has had permission of the goverment to give the permission.and you need the proof.ie documents that should set your mind to rest.
Thanks for that cant be too carefull...john