Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Motorway stops with dogs

Motorway stops with dogs

Old Dec 19th 2019, 7:16 am
Just Joined

terrygriff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorway stops with dogs

Hi, we are driving down to Denia from Bilbao via Zaragoza in early January with 3 small dogs and wondered if there are any recommended motorway service stations on A68 and A23, thanks.

Most I have stopped at previously seem to be very small with a food, fuel and toilet facilities but no decent walking areas for the dogs.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 6:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Retired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond reputeRetired in Euskadi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Motorway stops with dogs

Originally Posted by terrygriff
Hi, we are driving down to Denia from Bilbao via Zaragoza in early January with 3 small dogs and wondered if there are any recommended motorway service stations on A68 and A23, thanks.

Most I have stopped at previously seem to be very small with a food, fuel and toilet facilities but no decent walking areas for the dogs.
I may be wrong, but I doubt you'll find much for your dogs. French stops are better thought out in my opinion.
Perhaps you'd do better on the Nacional N232 from LogroƱo to Zaragoza where you'll be more "in the countryside" as it were & stop somewhere convenient.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
Old Dec 20th 2019, 8:18 am
Just Joined

terrygriff is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Motorway stops with dogs

thanks