Reload this Page >

Motorcycle Scrap yards/breakers

Motorcycle Scrap yards/breakers

Old Jan 30th 2011, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

pyscho64 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Motorcycle Scrap yards/breakers

Hi
Can anyone help with regards to finding motorcycle/scooter scrap yards or breakers, i am trying to find information on how to find scooter parts and im hoping it is similar to the UK with motorcycle/scooter breakers/scrapyards.

Does anyone know how i can find out this information on finding these in Spain and if it is similar to the UK in the way you can get this info from yellow pages or the internet, i am trying to locate second hand parts for my Vespa and Lambretta/Servetta scooters and im finding this to be very difficult!
Regards
Juliet
Old Jan 30th 2011, 6:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Motorcycle Scrap yards/breakers

hi Juliet, there's a scooter graveyard in Ondara, not sure of the name but I can find out as I know where it is. Sadly my scoot (a Vespa) went to the garage in the sky last year & that's where it went.

There's a few historic Vespa clubs about so must be a good spares network, I'd google the clubs & get in contact.

Theres 100s of abandoned scoots in the council recovery yards, but worth little as the fines outweigh the value of the scoot.

Good luck in the search
Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

pyscho64 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Poolboy

Thanks for that, i`d be grateful if you could let me know of the where abouts or contact details of the scooter graveyard in Ondara, it would be much appreciated.
Thanks
Juliet
Old Jan 30th 2011, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

poolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to beholdpoolboy is a splendid one to behold

try googling ONDARA & I think breakers are called DESGUACE or something like that, scoots are called MOTOS.

The breakers is on Poligono Ondara & is called the surname of the owner, begins with M I think.

Try Paginas amarillas (yellow pages) for listings.

In fact most Vespa dealers have a few old knackered ones they may break, old Vespas are cool & many are still going.