Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The most dire programme on British TV

The most dire programme on British TV

Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:28 pm

Lorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond reputeLorna at Vicenza has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The most dire programme on British TV

Haven't seen "Take Me Out" but I'd say Jeremy Kyle is pretty dire.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 6:41 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JLFS
I have always said that Spanish TV is bad, but some of the programmes on British TV are pretty grim too.

I have just seen "take me out" on ITV.

Corny and cringeworthy rubbish, but is it the worst on the box?
I can't watch it or the video links on the ITV site, but it sounds a bit like 'mujeres y hombres y vice versa' on T5

or what was that one Carlos Baute did on cuatro? Eligeme?

that was pretty dire too
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:14 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
come on Matty

you know he's spanish, grew up in the UK & lives in Spain

and you know that tons of people here watch UK tele
Yeah and that was what I was asking.... didn't need all the snide sniping replies from people did it?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:29 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Yeah and that was what I was asking.... didn't need all the snide sniping replies from people did it?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:43 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Not you ya daft mare.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:45 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Not you ya daft mare.
don't call me a mare

you can go off people you know...........................
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

Sniping at rugbymatt seems to be the in thing at the moment.

Anyway, to brit TV. The worst thing I've had the misfortune to see on visits home was a god-awful series called BoneKickers. Rotten scripts, rotten acting and plot totally lacking in any kind of credibility (but not done in a good fantastical way either). Utter sh¡te. Funded by the liicence payer too.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:51 pm
Straw Man.

don't call me a mare

you can go off people you know...........................
Listen, if you haven't gone off me by now ya never will!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:51 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Listen, if you haven't gone off me by now ya never will!
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by rachelk

Anyway, to brit TV. The worst thing I've had the misfortune to see on visits home was a god-awful series called BoneKickers. Rotten scripts, rotten acting and plot totally lacking in any kind of credibility (but not done in a good fantastical way either). Utter sh¡te. Funded by the liicence payer too.
BoneKickers

dare I ask what it was supposed to be about?
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

BoneKickers

dare I ask what it was supposed to be about?
Archeologists from a University, Bath or bristol I think. They found Buddica/Boadicea in one episode. There was another one about some extremely important Nazi find but the details escape me.
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:58 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

That maybe true but, there is another way to look at it, as he is on here so often and posts such a lot, it could be that he is not sniped at anymore than anyone else on average,

Just like it is with a soldier, if you stick your head out of the trenches too often you have more chance of ending up with a third eye, wheras the others pop up less often and get shot at less often, pure mathematics to me....
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:59 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Archeologists from a University, Bath or bristol I think. They found Buddica/Boadicea in one episode. There was another one about some extremely important Nazi find but the details escape me.
I used to love Time Team - archaeology always fascinated me

sounds like a missed opportunity on the BBC's part

dd1 originally wanted to be an archaeologist - now she wants to be a forensic scientist
Old Jan 30th 2010, 7:59 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

That maybe true but, there is another way to look at it, as he is on here so often and posts such a lot, it could be that he is not sniped at anymore than anyone else on average,

Just like it is with a soldier, if you stick your head out of the trenches too often you have more chance of ending up with a third eye, wheras the others pop up less often and get shot at less often, pure mathematics to me....
actually you might have a point there................
Old Jan 30th 2010, 8:05 pm
Straw Man.

Just let it lie FFS! Only a woman could carry on this kind of vendetta for so long, and thats my point, whereas most on here have had cross words over the years most of it is water under the bridge, but oh no, not the likes of you.......

Oh and what does my post count matter to you? I could pay a subscription and hide it but I don't, I could do what many on here do and close my account and start again just to hide it, but no.... I know its going to be a strange concept to you but a forum needs posters, without them its not much of a forum.

Now no doubt you will want the last word on this subject and if its THAT important to you then fill your boots, you have it, but just remember, I have always been like this on here, and people read my posts knowing what I am like, when people read yours and a couple of other posters and see you constantly follow me round sniping what do you think they see? How do you think they judge the situation?

Just asking like............

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.