Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

mortgage insurance

mortgage insurance

Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough
Default mortgage insurance

Does anyone know of a good company who will give us a reasonable quote on life insurance for a mortgage? We are not happy with the one we have.
I don't want to know about the rights and wrongs of having life cover! Sadly I am not in a position to do without one entirely. Just suggestions of companies please with email addresses.
Thanking you in advance.
Maureen
Old Nov 10th 2011, 11:31 am
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: mortgage insurance

Originally Posted by mofieldhouse
Does anyone know of a good company who will give us a reasonable quote on life insurance for a mortgage? We are not happy with the one we have.
I don't want to know about the rights and wrongs of having life cover! Sadly I am not in a position to do without one entirely. Just suggestions of companies please with email addresses.
Thanking you in advance.
Maureen
Just a quickie.

I knew someone who was looking around for mortgage insurance, but on investigating further, there was already insurance built into the morgage, at the time of signing for it, included in the extras was a policy for insurance, quite a large sum was added to the mortgage at the time which noone noticed because he deposit was paid in pounds, charges and such.

It may be along shot but worth checking out.
Old Nov 10th 2011, 1:05 pm
Forum Regular

mofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the roughmofieldhouse is a jewel in the rough

Sorry but I dont quite understand this reply. There is nothing built in but I was told I had to have it at the time of signing but I dont have to have it with the bank and I want to change.
Old Nov 11th 2011, 7:01 am
Forum Regular

avocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud ofavocados has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mofieldhouse
Thanking you in advance.
Maureen
Easy Peasy!

www.puntoseguro.com

It's a comparison website and comes up with good deals. Click on "seguro de Vida".