Montgo, Javia.

Old May 13th 2007, 1:08 pm
Just Joined

Leki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Montgo, Javia.

Originally Posted by sortedtoo
posh bars, restaurants, marina, and pleasant on the eye as they've been more careful with building regs than any other area on CB. All in a small walkable area compared to javea which is more spread out. shops ok i guess
Thank you for this information sortedtoo, it sounds very nice there, my sister will have a car so I will pass on the information and she can go exploring the area, I think I am more excited now about it than her.

Thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa
wouldn't want to live there though
No but if you live at Montgo its not too far to go to shop and eat
Old May 13th 2007, 1:14 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
No but if you live at Montgo its not too far to go to shop and eat
true....good for a day/evening
Old May 13th 2007, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

no, he used to live way further south on the costa blanca

but yes, there are 'posh' parts of Javea & those oh so much less so.........to be polite
Thank you lynnxa, oh I understand now..I hope my sister is not in the oh so much less so ?, looking at both google and Martha's map there does not seem to be a vast amount of houses around.

Thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:19 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leki
Thank you lynnxa, oh I understand now..I hope my sister is not in the oh so much less so ?, looking at both google and Martha's map there does not seem to be a vast amount of houses around.

Thanks.
no........definately not!

tell her to avoid Javea Park area - near the Arenal - at night

unless she's after a not-so-pleasant way to make a living

although there is a very good Indian restaurant there
Old May 13th 2007, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

no........definately not!

tell her to avoid Javea Park area - near the Arenal - at night

unless she's after a not-so-pleasant way to make a living

although there is a very good Indian restaurant there
Thank you lynnxa, that is a relief, I feel she may venture in for the curry though, unless they deliver !

You are all very kind with your information, thank you.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:38 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
why not go on to google earth, you'll be able to have a look at the real ground, albeit might be a few months out of date.
Old May 13th 2007, 1:50 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

why not go on to google earth, you'll be able to have a look at the real ground, albeit might be a few months out of date.
I can make out our pool, but it's not a great image so it's pretty hard to see how built up it is
Old May 13th 2007, 1:55 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Mitzyboy, I do not have google earth yet, but will have a go at it.

Thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 2:57 pm
Senior Moment

Thanks Mitzyboy, I do not have google earth yet, but will have a go at it.

Thanks.
Its easy, you can download it free then type in the town and it will take you there
Old May 13th 2007, 2:59 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Link to Google Earth Download

Here
Old May 13th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Calpe is nice
I've yet to discover what the attraction is. Been there half a dozen times and have never found the old town!
Old May 13th 2007, 4:37 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by montgomail
I've yet to discover what the attraction is. Been there half a dozen times and have never found the old town!
Go to the top of the hill (main street) and then turn left, its quite pretty amd there are a few nice restaurants up there in narrow streets and squares
Old May 13th 2007, 5:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Go to the top of the hill (main street) and then turn left, its quite pretty amd there are a few nice restaurants up there in narrow streets and squares
Okay thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 9:18 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

There is a lovely book written by Derek Lambert, called Spanish Lessons, although I had read it years ago I bought it in a charity shop in Jalon when we were out at Easter and read it again, its all about the area, and mentions the mountain many times. I think it was set in the early 80's but its good really worth a read.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.