Montgo, Javia.

Old May 12th 2007, 5:25 pm
Just Joined

Leki is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Montgo, Javia.

Originally Posted by lynnxa
a lot of the urbanisations are that old.....1000 sqm isn't huge either - but not exactly cheek to cheek
Thank you Lynnxa, I am begining to think I will know more about this area than my Sister, she is not a great computer person.
I will try to get the street name to see if anyone can recognise the area.
Old May 12th 2007, 5:48 pm
Forum Regular

sortedtoo is an unknown quantity at this point

a lot of the urbanisations are that old.....1000 sqm isn't huge either - but not exactly cheek to cheek

1000m is big enough for
A good size villa, equivalent to a standard 4 bed detatched UK house
A pool
a small front/back/side garden

Unless you're a gardener it's big enough
Old May 12th 2007, 6:06 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sortedtoo
1000m is big enough for
A good size villa, equivalent to a standard 4 bed detatched UK house
A pool
a small front/back/side garden

Unless you're a gardener it's big enough
Thank you Sortedtoo, I believe it is 2 bedrooms with a nice size pool, they are building an extra bedroom so that sounds manageable and a smallish garden would be just fine as they like gardening but not landscaping.
Old May 12th 2007, 6:18 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

I see Montgo everytime I wake up, got a good view of it Theres Pego,Javea,Denia,Jesus Pobre very close to it take your choice. I noticed people are more posh up this end.
Old May 12th 2007, 6:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
I see Montgo everytime I wake up, got a good view of it Theres Pego,Javea,Denia,Jesus Pobre very close to it take your choice. I noticed people are more posh up this end.
as opposed to 'down the Torry end'?
Old May 12th 2007, 6:27 pm
Drunken Monkey

Fuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzlepop has a reputation beyond repute

as opposed to 'down the Torry end'?
Yeah which is where I will be on Monday for a week, see if I notice the difference now I've lived up here a bit.
Old May 12th 2007, 7:49 pm
MnM
luna~sea..its a lifestyle

MnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond reputeMnM has a reputation beyond repute

Hi again,

I've attached a link to a map of Javea:

Here

Once you have more information you'll be able to locate it on this map by filling in the information in the box at the bottom of the link where it says:"Busqueda callejero:"

Best of luck
Martha
Old May 13th 2007, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Fuzzlepop
Helo Fuzzlepop, thank you for your reply, you are certainly lucky waking up to a mountain view, I have found the area in the Urbanisation, it is called Ermita, I found it on Martha's map.
Do you mean one part of Javea is "posher" than the other part, is there posh in Spain?

Thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 12:23 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by MnM
Hi again,

I've attached a link to a map of Javea:

Here

Once you have more information you'll be able to locate it on this map by filling in the information in the box at the bottom of the link where it says:"Busqueda callejero:"

Best of luck
Martha
Thank you for the map Martha, I managed to get the address and it is in the Ermita area on the map, as this is a local map I suppose this is what the area is called as opposed to a developers name for it, now I have established that with all of your help does anyone know this area ?
Thanks again.
Old May 13th 2007, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Leki
Helo Fuzzlepop, thank you for your reply, you are certainly lucky waking up to a mountain view, I have found the area in the Urbanisation, it is called Ermita, I found it on Martha's map.
Do you mean one part of Javea is "posher" than the other part, is there posh in Spain?

Thanks.
if you want posh in 10 mile radius of this area, then Moraira is place to be
Old May 13th 2007, 12:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by sortedtoo
if you want posh in 10 mile radius of this area, then Moraira is place to be
Thank you sortedtoo,
I think they want relaxed rather than posh, but if you want that I suppose it's good to have the choice, does that include posh shopping ?

Thanks.
Old May 13th 2007, 12:51 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you sortedtoo,
I think they want relaxed rather than posh, but if you want that I suppose it's good to have the choice, does that include posh shopping ?

Thanks.

posh bars, restaurants, marina, and pleasant on the eye as they've been more careful with building regs than any other area on CB. All in a small walkable area compared to javea which is more spread out. shops ok i guess
Old May 13th 2007, 12:52 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.
no, he used to live way further south on the costa blanca

but yes, there are 'posh' parts of Javea & those oh so much less so.........to be polite
Old May 13th 2007, 12:54 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Calpe is nice
Old May 13th 2007, 1:05 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Calpe is nice
wouldn't want to live there though

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.