Mojacar

Old Jul 14th 2007, 2:12 am

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of
Default Mojacar

Any of you guys live in Mojacar /Almeria i truly love that place and still have many friends there.
A very moorish village like sugar cubes hanging off a mountain,you used to just be able to pull up on the beach front opp the spanish bar and just park with no probs,but i heard that you get tickets now.
A truley wonderful place,i knew a guy called John the boat who moved there 40 years ago when it was just a dirt track
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:19 pm
Forum Regular

julie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant futurejulie22 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Mojacar

Hi London Cabbie
I have been going to Mojacar for the past 15 years and lived here for just over a year. If you havent visited for a long time, you would certainly see a significant change to the area. Many more people, all year round and in the holiday season. Alot more british people, although there always seems to be more Spanish around during July and August.

Like most of the Costas, lots of building work in the past 5 years. But I still think the village has managed to retain its charm.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond reputesarahchirles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by london cabbie
Any of you guys live in Mojacar /Almeria i truly love that place and still have many friends there.
A very moorish village like sugar cubes hanging off a mountain,you used to just be able to pull up on the beach front opp the spanish bar and just park with no probs,but i heard that you get tickets now.
A truley wonderful place,i knew a guy called John the boat who moved there 40 years ago when it was just a dirt track
Hi,

I live on the Costa Blanca but spent a few days down in Almeria (Vera Beach) in June. Really enjoyed it and the beaches are fantastic. I understand that Like everywhere it gets a bit 'rammed' in July/August.

Visited Mojacar pueblo when we were there, liked it very much, it reminded me very much of the Costa Blanca's Guadalest which is 5 mins away from where I live.

Big for the area.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 11:18 pm

london cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud oflondon cabbie has much to be proud of

Yeah the last time i was out there was about 3 years ago,we were looking to buy out there but it didnt work out.Friends of ours live in the Huerta just below the village,and Kenny & Katherine in the cowboy cochina restaurant.Has the relief road been built yet that was going to take traffic away from the front?....i'd like to be there right now!!!