Reload this Page >

Modelo 210 help

Modelo 210 help

Old Dec 10th 2014, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

EmmaatCondor is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Modelo 210 help

Hi,

I completed the form months and months ago.....since then our account number has changed (our local branch closed so we were given a new branch and a new account number)...I now don't know what to do...

I can't even remember how I completed the form online in the first place!

If someone could give me the link to the Spanish form 210 for non-residents can I just start again?

Or do I need to cancel this one somehow first?

Or can I cross out the bank account part and put a 'x' in 'en effective' instead....and just go and pay it cash?

Thanks
Em
Old Dec 10th 2014, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Modelo 210 help

This is the link https://www2.agenciatributaria.gob.e...0b.html?idi=en
Old Dec 10th 2014, 6:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure it would make any difference if you just went and paid it at the bank as once filled in on line all they are waiting for is the payment to go through.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 8:26 am
Just Joined

Hi,

That is what I'm thinking......the form has been generated...the barcode is waiting to be linked to a payment so surely I can't just start over....

Shall I try crossing out the bank details and putting a tick in the 'cash' box and head to the bank? Or do you think it'll be a wasted journey?

Thanks
Emma
Old Dec 11th 2014, 9:14 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I would just take the form to the bank and ask them but I can't see why not. The barcode I would think merely replaces the old stick on barcodes that they used to supply for the old forms before it went online. Therefore they are probably only to identify your property or you as I seem to remember me and the wife had different stick on barcodes on old system? However not certain on that. I know previously I realised I had an error on one of my forms prior to printing, I went back in and corrected it then printed forms. I did notice it had given it another ref number. I paid it when I was next over in Spain at the bank without a problem. Don't forget once paid at the bank you get one copy back stamped to prove it has been paid.
Old Dec 11th 2014, 9:30 am
Just Joined

Fingers crossed :-)
Old Dec 11th 2014, 9:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

For future reference and in case you need to redo the form ( which I doubt) this link has all the info you need
View topic - Comments and queries re FAQ for Non-resident income tax - Living in Andalucia | Andalucia.com Forum - Andalucia users information about tourism, holiday destinations, accommodation, travel and culture in Andalucia, Spain.