Mitzyboy!!

Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:49 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Mitzyboy!!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yes I look forward to the adverts every night. Theres no schedule for them though so I can never record my favourites.
The cheap & fast loan ones are my favourite, especially the one with the women whos arranging a loan whilst her kids & hubby are there "don't worry its always like this here".
If I ever meet her on the street I will probably have to kill her

:curse:That one is the most nerve grating ad on the box, I can not stand that women in fact I have to either mute the sound or turn it over, funny I was going to post on the who would I hate to spend 24 hour thread and say her I thought I was the only peep who thought that.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 12:51 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
:curse:That one is the most nerve grating ad on the box, I can not stand that women in fact I have to either mute the sound or turn it over, funny I was going to post on the who would I hate to spend 24 hour thread and say her I thought I was the only peep who thought that.
maybe we should have a 'worst advert on tele ' thread
Old Jun 1st 2007, 2:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Never before has anyone been happier to go 25 grand into debt, probably paying half as much again in interest. I'm only hoping one day that she pops upstairs, finds her sons bleeding skateboard and does a somersault and a triple-salco down the stairs.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 3:05 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Never before has anyone been happier to go 25 grand into debt, probably paying half as much again in interest. I'm only hoping one day that she pops upstairs, finds her sons bleeding skateboard and does a somersault and a triple-salco down the stairs.
LMAO!!!
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:17 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Me thinks KW is winning in the threads
Old Jun 1st 2007, 5:31 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sam parky
Me thinks KW is winning in the threads

Only cos I keep posting there
Old Jun 1st 2007, 7:51 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Yes I look forward to the adverts every night. Theres no schedule for them though so I can never record my favourites.
The cheap & fast loan ones are my favourite, especially the one with the women whos arranging a loan whilst her kids & hubby are there "don't worry its always like this here".
If I ever meet her on the street I will probably have to kill her
I hope you get to her before I do. I turn it off when she comes on in case I throw something at the TV.
Old Jun 1st 2007, 10:29 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Pure crap, who started this thread??
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:04 am
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
Pure crap, who started this thread??
Somebody who had nothing better to do with their time
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:46 am

HI MITZYBOY.....................
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:47 am

I notice
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:47 am
Senior Moment

Well Hellllllllllllllloooooooooooooo there
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:48 am

I notice
you are
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:48 am

you are
still way
Old Jun 2nd 2007, 10:49 am

still way
Keith..............never mind I have done my bit to help you

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.