Mitzyboy!!

Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:10 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mitzyboy!!

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well .... its been a bit of a cock up really. Silverchick was kind enough to offer to help us in the UK, but its too difficult to get it here.
So we found a table & chairs in El Verger which will do for dining and bought it. It was 460 euros. But when I tried to pay by card they didn't have a machine so I said I'd get the cash and come back tomorrow. She asked for a 30 euro deposit ......... and then let us take the table with us.
Now I realise that my latest bank transfer is lost in the ether and I don't have enough money in the account to pay her for the table and the chairs tomorrow. So I have to go cap in hand to the bank tomorrow for a sub for a few days!

I must have a very honest face cos last year in Florida I was looking at a $300 lens in a shop, but started to leave as I said I'd have to come back with my camera to check if the fitment was right. He immediately put the lens in the box and told me to take it away and if it was no good to bring it back tomorrow!!!! No details, no phone no, no deposit!!!

I did buy it btw, and the guy won a bet with his work colleague who told him thats the last theyd ever see of us!!
To be honest, I would trust Terry Nutkins too!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:11 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
To be honest, I would trust Terry Nutkins too!
Is that all you gotta say
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:13 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Is that all you gotta say
What else can I say? I have asked you about your daughter, you don't wanna talk, so its all I can do mate!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:17 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

What else can I say? I have asked you about your daughter, you don't wanna talk, so its all I can do mate!!
You can ask me anything you like about my daughter ... go ahead!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:19 pm
Straw Man.

You can ask me anything you like about my daughter ... go ahead!
I need pics, and is she single, oh and I hope she is prettier than you!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:36 pm
Senior Moment

I need pics, and is she single, oh and I hope she is prettier than you!!
Everyone is prettier than me
Yes she's single and her pics been in gallery for ages with her two famous mates
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:44 pm
Straw Man.

Yes she's single and her pics been in gallery for ages with her two famous mates
I remember now, I have seen her. Thought you said she was blonde. Bet she does what mu Lil' sis does, she has the most stunning curly blonde hair and she dyes it black and straightens it!!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:56 pm
Senior Moment

I remember now, I have seen her. Thought you said she was blonde. Bet she does what mu Lil' sis does, she has the most stunning curly blonde hair and she dyes it black and straightens it!!
You got it!
Old Jun 5th 2007, 9:59 pm
Straw Man.

You got it!
Mad!!

She needs to meet me I feel.

Anyway, I am off to bed mate, been a pleasure, see ya again.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Course I had to have a look: she looks like both of you actually, you and your wife. Very pretty face. Now I need to see a picture of rugbymatt to see if they will be suited.
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:32 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by montgomail
Course I had to have a look: she looks like both of you actually, you and your wife. Very pretty face. Now I need to see a picture of rugbymatt to see if they will be suited.

A picture of Rugbymatt ......... I won't hold my breath
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

A picture of Rugbymatt ......... I won't hold my breath
Neither will I ...
Old Jun 5th 2007, 10:39 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by montgomail
Neither will I ...
I'm beginning to think rugbymatt is a figment of every one's imagination
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:55 am
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by crispygirl
I'm beginning to think rugbymatt is a figment of every one's imagination
Maybe I'm actually a mass haunting?
Old Jun 6th 2007, 8:31 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe I'm actually a mass haunting?
that sounds about right

since I'm already on the shit list what the heck

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.