Meet up!

Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

I have returned, having managed to survive meeting Xtreme, his donkey and others. Knackered having done Huescar, a few lakes thereabout and Alicante and back here all in one day
I would post some pics but I think it would be ill advised

Needless to say, we were a little short in numbers

Very nice weekend, extremely nice people and fantastic weather

Thanks to all that were there, and for the help, although of course he cant read this!
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I have returned, having managed to survive meeting Xtreme, his donkey and others. Knackered having done Huescar, a few lakes thereabout and Alicante and back here all in one day

Thanks to all that were there, and for the help, although of course he cant read this!
Can you not post the pics you have where you all have your clothes ON ?? The donkey doesn`t need to be in them.... 0nce you`ve seen one donkey and all that.........

Glad you had a brill time.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Can you not post the pics you have where you all have your clothes ON ?? The donkey doesn`t need to be in them.... 0nce you`ve seen one donkey and all that.........

Glad you had a brill time.
The Donkey was naked .... I was disgusted
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

The Donkey was naked .... I was disgusted
XTreme got there first then
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:33 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you had a great weekend Mitz - stop teasing and get the pics posted
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Glad you had a great weekend Mitz - stop teasing and get the pics posted
I think he's worried about us seeing him minus the ponytail that I've no doubt he surrendered this weekend.
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 8:58 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
I think he's worried about us seeing him minus the ponytail that I've no doubt he surrendered this weekend.
Hahaha - never thought of that
Old Jun 22nd 2008, 9:55 pm
Senior Moment

Ponytail intact, pleased to report
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 1:59 pm
Senior Moment

View from the caves

Entrance to the Cave complex

This is the cave that Xtreme booked for me

And this is one of the goats I shared the night with

Local gay goat herder eventually took them all away

One for the cat lovers

This is Dylan telling me about his escape plans

And this is an angry man coming out of his cave house to remonstrate with me

We finally made our escape to the country

Old Jun 23rd 2008, 2:34 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics, glad you all enjoyed yourselves.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 5:24 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Mitz I'm feeling really sick know that Mal and I needn't make it to the meet, the whole place looks fantastic was it as peaceful as it looks in the photos. Glad you all had a great time in comparsion I had a pretty kac weekend but a sunday vist from gallerie9 and her OH made up for it.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mitzyboy,

What wonderful photos!!
(Love the captions too!)

Thanks so much for posting them.

It was a real shame not to be able to go after all, but circumstances meant that it just wasn't meant to be this time

I'm sure you all had a really great time.
Where are the photos of the "BE Antics" then?

The area looks lovely; really peaceful and rural

How did you manage to upload your photos at that size?
It's so much nicer not to have to wait for the smaller photos to open.

Anyway, thanks again for sharing the photos.
Hope to meet you at the next get together

Sam.
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Mitz I'm feeling really sick know that Mal and I needn't make it to the meet, the whole place looks fantastic was it as peaceful as it looks in the photos. Glad you all had a great time in comparsion I had a pretty kac weekend but a sunday vist from gallerie9 and her OH made up for it.
Hi there Crispy

How are you doing?
Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend (apart from Sunday, which sounded lovely)

Aren't the photos fabulous?

It just wasn't meant to be this time; but we'll get together soon enough, I'm quite sure

Have you received my last couple of e-mails OK?? I know you've had visitors - just want to make sure my messages have been getting through

Hope you have a better week.
Take care, and love to you and Mal.

Sam xx

PS We're having a FANTASTIC storm at the moment!!!
Not too much lightning yet, and not particularly big rumbles of thunder..............but the rain - oh it's brilliant!!!

It's been soooooooooo hot here, and the rain is just wonderful.
Shiloh has dug herself a cool hole under the fig tree, and it's now turned into a swimming pool!
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:16 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by brisca
Hi there Crispy

How are you doing?
Sorry to hear you had a bad weekend (apart from Sunday, which sounded lovely)

Aren't the photos fabulous?

It just wasn't meant to be this time; but we'll get together soon enough, I'm quite sure

Have you received my last couple of e-mails OK?? I know you've had visitors - just want to make sure my messages have been getting through

Hope you have a better week.
Take care, and love to you and Mal.

Sam xx

PS We're having a FANTASTIC storm at the moment!!!
Not too much lightning yet, and not particularly big rumbles of thunder..............but the rain - oh it's brilliant!!!

It's been soooooooooo hot here, and the rain is just wonderful.
Shiloh has dug herself a cool hole under the fig tree, and it's now turned into a swimming pool!

Hi Sam, I'm sure you are right and we will get to meet one day soon, yes the photos are grat and it just rubs the salt in the cut a little bit more everytime I look at them but on the bright side it make us more determined to get there.

Yes I received your e-mails and I replied to you about a week ago, but nothing would surprise me at the moment so I expect I have send it to the wrong Sam, I will check and re-send to you.

I don't mind rain at night in fact it would be a blessing at the moment as it has been hot hot hot.

luv Crispy
Old Jun 23rd 2008, 7:40 pm
Senior Moment

Hi Crispy, sorry yr weekend was kak

Yes, its as peaceful as it looks

Photos of BE antics have been witheld to protect the innocent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.