Meet up!

Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:20 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

Originally Posted by montgomail
Have a great time without me.

Looking forward to the photos, not that I am a nosey cow!

I am - we need loads of pics
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
I am - we need loads of pics
Off topic - Sam, do you work in a school?
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:42 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Off topic - Sam, do you work in a school?
Yeh - a special secondary school catering for 11-19 year olds. Why - should i be worried ?????
Old Jun 19th 2008, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Yeh - a special secondary school catering for 11-19 year olds. Why - should i be worried ?????
You sound worried - NOT.

Sent you a PM.
Old Jun 19th 2008, 9:09 pm
Happy in my bubble

You sound worried - NOT.

Sent you a PM.

PMd you back - hope it helps xxxxx
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:50 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Only a few days to go now
And has RM booked his flight yet?????
I thought he said he was driving to the meet-up? And visiting family and friends along the way? Or something like that anyway.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

DebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond reputeDebsyW has a reputation beyond repute

Hope you all have a good time... eat plenty and drink plenty. Now, no fighting and no donkey-baiting either.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 3:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

Is it safe to start a sweep now? Who the most incongruous real life persona is?
I think:-

Pete will turn up in a pink Beetle cabrio, with the seats upholstered with the fur of stray doggies.

SD will roll in in a motorhome emblazoned with the legend "Honk if you Love LB".

And that Matt & Mitzy will actually be wed by Bil in a civil ceremony.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Is it safe to start a sweep now? Who the most incongruous real life persona is?
I think:-

Pete will turn up in a pink Beetle cabrio, with the seats upholstered with the fur of stray doggies.

SD will roll in in a motorhome emblazoned with the legend "Honk if you Love LB".

And that Matt & Mitzy will actually be wed by Bil in a civil ceremony.
Is Bil going? I would love to meet Bil. I`d like to meet Crispy but I don`t think she is going now.

LB.... go and be a fly on the wall......
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:24 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Is Bil going? I would love to meet Bil. I`d like to meet Crispy but I don`t think she is going now.

LB.... go and be a fly on the wall......
Debs, I have met bil and his lovely wife, we had a drink and tapas one afternoon a few weeks ago as he has a place not far from where Mal and I live. I know he's back in the UK now and will most probably read this but I'll still say it "bil is one cool dude". He must have liked what he see as we are meeting again later in the year when he comes back.

You're right Mal and I are not at the meet up this weekend due to Mal being under the weather a few weeks ago, doctor's orders to rest up and not go on any long drives, we really hope to be able to go to others when and if they happen.

LB you're not far out on SD's description only you have the initials wrong Are we still up for ceveza and pigs cheeks when you come over, SD is trying to re-arrange her diary so she can come for the weekend, no promise's though.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispy
Debs, I have met bil and his lovely wife, we had a drink and tapas one afternoon a few weeks ago as he has a place not far from where Mal and I live. I know he's back in the UK now and will most probably read this but I'll still say it "bil is one cool dude". He must have liked what he see as we are meeting again later in the year when he comes back.

You're right Mal and I are not at the meet up this weekend due to Mal being under the weather a few weeks ago, doctor's orders to rest up and not go on any long drives, we really hope to be able to go to others when and if they happen.

LB you're not far out on SD's description only you have the initials wrong Are we still up for ceveza and pigs cheeks when you come over, SD is trying to re-arrange her diary so she can come for the weekend, no promise's though.
Thanks Crispy... lovely for you to reply and unexpected. Bil and I pm`d once or twice.... a very nice and helpful man. Hope he posts on here again soon, cos he is a great character and it`s what this Forum needs. I know Mal hasn`t been so good recently but .. Mal, I hope you are on the mend and loads of people on here are thinking of you xxxx
Old Jun 20th 2008, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by DebsyW
Thanks Crispy... lovely for you to reply and unexpected. Bil and I pm`d once or twice.... a very nice and helpful man. Hope he posts on here again soon, cos he is a great character and it`s what this Forum needs. I know Mal hasn`t been so good recently but .. Mal, I hope you are on the mend and loads of people on here are thinking of you xxxx
Thanks Debs, thumbs up for Mal, he has been briliant and got his readings down from 360 to 144 (yesterday mornings reading) it's been hard work but it has paid off he is looking so much better. If the meet up had been in a couple of weeks time I'm sure we could of gone as he is that much better everyday.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Debs, thumbs up for Mal, he has been briliant and got his readings down from 360 to 144 (yesterday mornings reading) it's been hard work but it has paid off he is looking so much better. If the meet up had been in a couple of weeks time I'm sure we could of gone as he is that much better everyday.
Then he will be fitter than everyone at the next meet!! Im so so pleased for you both. Truly. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

leighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond reputeleighbloke has a reputation beyond repute

.................................LB you're not far out on SD's description only you have the initials wrong Are we still up for ceveza and pigs cheeks when you come over, SD is trying to re-arrange her diary so she can come for the weekend, no promise's though.
Honk if you love STD???

Yep still on, As I said we arrive Fri 4 Jul - about lunchtime. I was thinking of making it the Monday to give me chance to take on the full lobster appearance so loved by Brit's on their hols. But if SD is doing a weekend let me know and we'll fit in round her plans It'll have to be the weekend of the 5/6 Jul though obviously.
Old Jun 20th 2008, 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by leighbloke
Honk if you love STD???

Yep still on, As I said we arrive Fri 4 Jul - about lunchtime. I was thinking of making it the Monday to give me chance to take on the full lobster appearance so loved by Brit's on their hols. But if SD is doing a weekend let me know and we'll fit in round her plans It'll have to be the weekend of the 5/6 Jul though obviously.

Monday will be great for me, we can compare, you red lobster man be oh so golden brown goddess, SD was thinking that weekend but as I said she is a busy busy busy lady who has men at her beck and call 24/7. I will send you my phone number, look forward to it, you have a lot to do to compare with my new friend bil Where are you bil, I know your back.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.