Meet up!

Old May 30th 2008, 9:41 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Meet up!

We're spoilt for choice here these days as the powers that be let them roam wild and free!

It's a breathtaking sight for the uninitiated as these bizarre species flourish under the Utopian conditions that prevail here...........reminiscent of herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically across the plains of Tanzania!

And we've got all variants of troll here.....hell.....some of them even have all their own limbs still attached! Back of the Net!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:45 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by XTreme
There's more fictitious characters on here now than there is on the Cartoon Network!

Who's running this gig.....Enid Blyton?
I have meet SD and I know she may come across look like a cardboard cut out but believe me when I say she is not she is for real......really
Old May 30th 2008, 9:47 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by crispy
I have meet SD and I know she may come across look like a cardboard cut out but believe me when I say she is not she is for real......really
Old May 30th 2008, 9:50 pm

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Don't ohmy me, I didn't start it, XTreme did.
Old May 30th 2008, 9:52 pm

Don't ohmy me, I didn't start it, XTreme did.
Dont you go blaming Pete my girl!!!
Old May 30th 2008, 9:58 pm

Dont you go blaming Pete my girl!!!
OK, you are right, I won't. I should never mock the afflicted. It was the long haired luvver Mitzyboy
Old May 30th 2008, 10:14 pm

OK, you are right, I won't. I should never mock the afflicted. It was the long haired luvver Mitzyboy
Is he from Liverpool?
Old May 30th 2008, 10:22 pm

Is he from Liverpool?
I think he's from North of Watford, is that not the same It's nearly time for him to wake up so we should know real soon.
Old May 30th 2008, 10:24 pm

I think he's from North of Watford, is that not the same It's nearly time for him to wake up so we should know real soon.
Its ok.........I was just thinking of a Jimmy Osmond song (off to the cheesey music thread now!)
Old Jun 8th 2008, 9:02 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who want to see the accomodation you're getting take a look at his listings on (SNIP)
They're from RSD128 onwards!

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jun 8th 2008 at 10:17 pm. Reason: Commercial site removed
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:18 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

For those of you who want to see the accomodation you're getting take a look at his listings on (SNIP)
They're from RSD128 onwards!

As far as I am aware the bookings were made with Angel weren't they, not another commercial entity?
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:54 pm
Mucho Macho

Yes......but all the photos of the individual caves are on that site. Unless you know of another site with interior and exterior shots of every cave.
Old Jun 8th 2008, 10:57 pm
Mucho Macho

Sorry everybody....you can't see the caves now!
Old Jun 8th 2008, 11:06 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry everybody....you can't see the caves now!
Well .... theres only a few of us coming so why can't we pm the people involved?
I'm not stalking you honest
Old Jun 9th 2008, 5:43 am

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Well .... theres only a few of us coming so why can't we pm the people involved?
I'm not stalking you honest
Whats going on?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.