Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

A MASSIVE THANK YOU !!

A MASSIVE THANK YOU !!

Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:36 pm
Just Joined

Jessinfrance has a brilliant futureJessinfrance has a brilliant futureJessinfrance has a brilliant futureJessinfrance has a brilliant futureJessinfrance has a brilliant futureJessinfrance has a brilliant future
Default A MASSIVE THANK YOU !!

I never got a chance to thank you all on my last thread <snip>

I just wanted to say thank you very much to all the positive, caring and conciderate word's you have shared with me over the last few day's. 'you all know who you are' I am so glad that the boy's have got someone to care for them whilst my dad is reunited with his wife. Just the result I was looking for !! and my only reason for posting here in the first place

To the people that were so kind and took such an interest in my story you are more than welcome to pm me your messenger, facebook or email details and I will keep you updated in private !!

<snip>

Love and hug's to all <snip>

Jessica xxx

Last edited by jdr; Jan 31st 2008 at 8:20 pm. Reason: Snipped out unneccessary comments.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 7:39 pm
Mucho Macho

XTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond reputeXTreme has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A MASSIVE THANK YOU !!

Fantastic news Jessica!
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:20 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

You're welcome.
Old Jan 31st 2008, 9:46 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jess
Glad you managed to find someone for the dogs - just hope your dads wife gets home soon and can spend some quality time with your dad n doesnt have to worry about the dogs.
Hugs to you all in at this difficult time and please carry on posting as you say there are a lot of really kind and considerate people on this site who wish you all well.
Take care
Love Sam xxx
Old Feb 1st 2008, 10:54 am
Young at heart

jandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond reputejandy44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Jess, so very pleased you have got a result for George and Snowy,however so sorry to hear about your Dad,I'm sure he must be looking forward to being reunited with his wife,please keep on posting on here,most of us are not a bad lot you know,and we do tend to support each other,take good care
Old Feb 3rd 2008, 12:19 pm
Forum Regular

dawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nicedawn.s is just really nice

So pleased the dogs are sorted, I think your family has enough to cope with at the moment, your Dad will be pleased to have his wife with him. Best wishes to all. x