MASA sales

Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:02 am
Forum Regular

jimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nicejimmbo is just really nice
Default Re: MASA sales

Denise,
I've been following your threads, and can under stand your excitement at moving to a new life.

But PLEASE consider renting in the area first.

If for some reason you need to sell, you simply won't be able to, you will be trapped.

This will give you a very good insight to an area, and you will make contacts and will be able to check out anything first hand, especially if a desirable property needs to be sold privately.
Please take a step back, breath deeply. And rent.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:18 am
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jimmbo
Denise,
I've been following your threads, and can under stand your excitement at moving to a new life.

But PLEASE consider renting in the area first.

If for some reason you need to sell, you simply won't be able to, you will be trapped.

This will give you a very good insight to an area, and you will make contacts and will be able to check out anything first hand, especially if a desirable property needs to be sold privately.
Please take a step back, breath deeply. And rent.
Good point because properties in Spain today can take years to sell unless you are willing to really slash the price.
Old Sep 17th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

I thank you for your concern, its nice to know people care about others in this world today.I am not going to sell up at home. I am keeping my Uk property
Old Sep 18th 2008, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Justlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud ofJustlookin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
I thank you for your concern, its nice to know people care about others in this world today.I am not going to sell up at home. I am keeping my Uk property
A long term rental has to be best at the moment and for some time to come. This advice has been repeated ad infinitum for probably a year or longer on this site.

Any apartment etc that you buy now will go down in price as sure as Posh comes up with the best smilies.

In the UK it's going to get worse as far as property and the economy are concerned and with its surfeit of low /lowish priced overbuilds/ apartments Spain is going to suffer at least as much.

As far as solicitors are concerned beware - they are not solicitors in many instances. They are not even Abogado's a lot of the time. They are lawyers. What is a lawyer?