MASA sales

Old Sep 16th 2008, 8:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default MASA sales

Has anyone purchased a property through this company
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:04 pm
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of
Default Re: MASA sales

Originally Posted by DENISE WALTERS
No, but know many that have. A strange and leading question - Denise ??
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of

just wanted to provoke a response hehe
I just liked an apartment they showed me and wanted to meet someone who had had dealings with them.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:27 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Know the company very well but are you talking about Masa the estate agents or Masa the builder? Masa the builder has some very cheap builds that look very nice but the reality is the build quality is very poor (pre fabricated houses) that when a bit of heat hits them seem to do some strange things!!! I am sure you will find someone on this forum that has bought from them to give their opinion becuase I know of people that are happy with their Masa build as well. If it is Masa the agent then they are probably no better or worse than many of the other big agents here. They like the rest will just be desperate to get your money and promise all types of stuff.
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:30 pm
Just Joined

sandles is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i have a property on camposol - how can i help you
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just because i am considering using their solicitor is this ok i like the property but of course apprehensive
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:43 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

Jules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond reputeJules Europe has a reputation beyond repute

Just because i am considering using their solicitor is this ok i like the property but of course apprehensive
Don`t you remember the advice you were given on this last week?????????
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

No way hose b! Independent solicitor only and always!!!!!!!
And the easiest way to tell if an agent is telling you porkies, is to see if their lips move when they tell you something! Always a giveaway!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:47 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I just cant remember the number of times people have been told though others personal experience

USE AN INDEPENDENT SOLICITOR AT ALL COSTS

Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

ok friends who??????????????????????
dont think i dont appreciate your advice cause i do
i AM OPEN TO RECCOMENDATIONS TO GOOD SOLICITORS
bearing in mind i no speekie spanish yet but am taking lessons
Old Sep 16th 2008, 9:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

i should have looked at the lips dam
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:00 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

ok friends who??????????????????????
dont think i dont appreciate your advice cause i do
i AM OPEN TO RECCOMENDATIONS TO GOOD SOLICITORS
bearing in mind i no speekie spanish yet but am taking lessons
Well thats what we all had to discover at the time. Me .... I asked around and got local recommendations. Go for someone not local to the builder either. I live in Oliva, but got a solicitor elsewhere

You use a builders solicitor and you stand a chance of being bitten! I used the builders recommended bank and got stuffed for a lot of commission. Looking back I should have done my own research rather than take the easy way out .... but I didn't have the benefit of these forums then
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

do u suggest i start a new thread for good solicitors jules
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

You really need to spend some time in the area in which you are interested and talk to people already there. Never, ever use the agents' solicitor or the builders' solicitor. Go to the next large town and search one out there, or ask locally to the property and see who other people have used. You really should not do these things on an "inspection trip" but at your own pace with no body who has an interest following or guiding you.
Here, it is a buyers market. There are literally tens of thousands of properties for sale. They cannot give away new builds on large developements at the moment, so will promise the earth to shift them. You have to know whether or not what you are looking at is completely legal and above board, some solicitors tend to gloss over small issues like that.
Search this forum for the areas you are looking at. Do a Google search for other property and read everything that you can find about the area, the agents, and the properties.
but please don't think that you can just nip over for a couple of days and find the perfect buy. It just will not happen!
Old Sep 16th 2008, 10:13 pm
Weirdo Latin Dude

do u suggest i start a new thread for good solicitors jules
There is probably a chance that solicitors names wouldn`t be allowed to be advertised anyway. best thing is to ask the moderator.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.