Market

Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:06 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Question Market

I vaguely remember reading somewhere about a market on the beach at Oliva and I think it was on a Saturday evening.

Please could anyone tell me if I am right and if so could you tell me when they begin, timing and correct venue.

Have to find loads and loads of ways of getting away from the building site we call or home. So help needed with ideas of places to go etc.

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:08 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Market

Originally Posted by The Oddities
I vaguely remember reading somewhere about a market on the beach at Oliva and I think it was on a Saturday evening.
Please could anyone tell me if I am right and if so could you tell me when they begin, timing and correct venue.
Have to find loads and loads of ways of getting away from the building site we call or home. So help needed with ideas of places to go etc.

Rosemary
Ive not seen a market at Oliva Playa at all, maybe in the summer I don't know.
Theres a big one on the Paseo in the Town on Friday mornings

Theres a huge market at Pedregeur on Sunday mornings
A small craft market in Els Poblets on Sat morning

Cullera is nice for a visit, La Drova is in the middle of a National Park where apparantly you can see eagles flying, Theres a marsh park at Pego

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Mar 25th 2007 at 12:10 pm.
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:52 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Ive not seen a market at Oliva Playa at all, maybe in the summer I don't know.
Theres a big one on the Paseo in the Town on Friday mornings

Theres a huge market at Pedregeur on Sunday mornings
A small craft market in Els Poblets on Sat morning

Cullera is nice for a visit, La Drova is in the middle of a National Park where apparantly you can see eagles flying, Theres a marsh park at Pego
I think it may be a craft market but not sure.

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Rosemary
it maybe one of the craft markets you have been to - there is also one in Miramar beach (think the same people travel around) but Im not sure when they start or on what days

Yes Cullera is nice (someone said there was dolphins there once) the water park at Cullera is good in the summer too

Safari at Vergel

Waterfalls at Algar - http://www.alicante-spain.com/algar_waterfalls.html

Xativa castle

Lakes at Beniarres

check these sites out

http://www.aboutvalencia.com/valencia/museums.asp
http://www.comunitatvalenciana.com/
Old Mar 25th 2007, 12:58 pm

Originally Posted by spain
it maybe one of the craft markets you have been to - there is also one in Miramar beach (think the same people travel around) but Im not sure when they start or on what days

Yes Cullera is nice (someone said there was dolphins there once) the water park at Cullera is good in the summer too

Safari at Vergel

Waterfalls at Algar - http://www.alicante-spain.com/algar_waterfalls.html

Xativa castle

Lakes at Beniarres

check these sites out

http://www.aboutvalencia.com/valencia/museums.asp
http://www.comunitatvalenciana.com/
Thank you so much for going to so much trouble for us it is much appreciated. All of the information is brilliant. Spoilt for choice now. Will print off stuff and put it under OH's nose to tempt him away from the work.

Thanks again

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you so much for going to so much trouble for us it is much appreciated. All of the information is brilliant. Spoilt for choice now. Will print off stuff and put it under OH's nose to tempt him away from the work.

Thanks again

Rosemary
no problem

here are a couple more sites that might be useful

http://www.valenciatrader.com/section/parksgardennature

http://www.valenciaguias.com/en/tour_xativa.php

http://www.euroresidentes.com/eurore...o-valencia.htm

Old Mar 25th 2007, 1:30 pm

Thanks again that is brilliant.

It is so good to talk about something nice and clean for a change. I keep on telling my OH to stop talking dirty to me and before you jump to the wrong conclusion it is not sexual but the fact that his sole topic of conversation is toilets and drains because of the bathroom and cloakroom that he is renovating.

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2007, 2:06 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks again that is brilliant.

It is so good to talk about something nice and clean for a change. I keep on telling my OH to stop talking dirty to me and before you jump to the wrong conclusion it is not sexual but the fact that his sole topic of conversation is toilets and drains because of the bathroom and cloakroom that he is renovating.

Rosemary

Wish my husband would talk dirty to me - as in getting his hands dirty We had a fence panel delivered yesterday but couldn't do anything because of the strong winds and it was bloomin' cold Today the sun is shining and where is he - gone out to see a mate I so wanted the fence panel in place before tomorrow morning when we have a new selling agent coming round to give us a valuation. Just wait until he starts talking 'dirty' to me and I will smile sweetly and remind him of his broken promise regarding the fence