Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Mark Thatcher in Spain

Mark Thatcher in Spain

Old Aug 22nd 2008, 9:57 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Mark Thatcher in Spain

Originally Posted by John & Kath
It was Lord Archer and I think he still sits in the lords and draws his daily fee and Expenses. The best club in London so they say.
Wasn't that spelled Archole?
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:18 am
Forum Regular

Lis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to allLis48 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rotor
I read recently MarK Thatcher is hiding out in Rhonda, Malaga in fear of being kidnapped to to face charges in Equatorial Guinea ,
Rotor
The guy has a house in Spain on an exclusive gated estate (El Madronal) near Marbella on the San Pedro/Ronda road where he´s living at the moment.
The press are just making more of a drama of it saying he is hiding out in Ronda like a highwayman.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:26 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lis48
The guy has a house in Spain on an exclusive gated estate (El Madronal) near Marbella on the San Pedro/Ronda road where he´s living at the moment.
The press are just making more of a drama of it saying he is hiding out in Ronda like a highwayman.
That`s the only way they can sell stories. ;-))
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:27 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

a great guy, and the son of the finest PM in the modern age, a credit to the British I say.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 6:30 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by John & Kath
It was Lord Archer and I think he still sits in the lords and draws his daily fee and Expenses. The best club in London so they say.
I beleive that his right to the title 'LORD' WAS removed from him after his last spell in jail.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 8:04 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
a great guy, and the son of the finest PM in the modern age, a credit to the British I say.
Now I know you dont think that Matt!

But I do, I think she was a wonderful PM!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 8:09 am
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Do you or can you get his phone number. it would be very helpful
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 8:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Rotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond reputeRotor has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stanage2
Do you or can you get his phone number. it would be very helpful

You could have a laugh,imagine, Hi Mark this is Teodoro Obiang (president Equatorial Guinea),I`m staying down the road from you with a few friends and was wondering if youd pop round for a chat!!

I bet there would be a commotion in scratchers house
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:03 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Now I know you dont think that Matt!

But I do, I think she was a wonderful PM!
of course I do, she was a wonderful person, and them bloody miners had it coming!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 9:16 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
of course I do, she was a wonderful person, and them bloody miners had it coming!
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 2:17 pm

Cleri is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont care where he lives
As long as its not near me
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 2:31 pm
bil
Banned

bil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond reputebil has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, good old Maggie. One of the finest PMs the wealthy have ever had. Since the end of the third Reich such leaders have been in short supply.

Mark is his mother's son in every way. A testament to privilege and wealth.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 3:09 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bil
Mark is his mother's son in every way. A testament to privilege and wealth.
His twin sister is lovely though. He must be a real embarrassment to her.
Old Aug 23rd 2008, 5:45 pm
Banned

stanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud ofstanage2 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by jjh
His twin sister is lovely though. He must be a real embarrassment to her.

And most of the U.K. i would say.
Old Aug 24th 2008, 8:19 am
bil
Banned

Decidedly. I'd rather pass myself off as German than admit to sharing a nationality with people like that.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.