Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

MARINA ISLA CANELLA/new services

MARINA ISLA CANELLA/new services

Old Aug 4th 2011, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

The Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really niceThe Pope is just really nice
Default Re: MARINA ISLA CANELLA/new services

Originally Posted by shep103
Andy and Jur

Best of luck and every success to you both in your new venture. I don't play golf but may try one of Jur's bikes next time. Do either of you intend to sell new kit? It may be worth looking in to if you could pitch at the right price.

Steve
The only thing I will sell will be balls, tees, gloves etc... trying to stay away from being a "golf shop" and needing to have tons of stock.

The nearest "golf shop" is in Cabanas, Tavira and is closing down at the end of August!! which is quite sad as we need the shops to support the golfers.. but at competitive prices to encourage people back!

Plenty of the Local Pro's offer lessons, my lad has lessons with Chris Truter the Pro at Esuri so maybe you could speak with Chris and maybe get into it...

christrutergolf.com has his contact details

Thanks for the support...

Andy
Old Aug 5th 2011, 8:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice
Default Re: MARINA ISLA CANELLA/new services

Originally Posted by The Pope
The only thing I will sell will be balls, tees, gloves etc... trying to stay away from being a "golf shop" and needing to have tons of stock.

The nearest "golf shop" is in Cabanas, Tavira and is closing down at the end of August!! which is quite sad as we need the shops to support the golfers.. but at competitive prices to encourage people back!

Plenty of the Local Pro's offer lessons, my lad has lessons with Chris Truter the Pro at Esuri so maybe you could speak with Chris and maybe get into it...

christrutergolf.com has his contact details

Thanks for the support...

Andy
Best to stick with sundries [balls, tees etc] and services. You say you have a lad? golf club cleaning would be a nice little job for him to earn pocket money.