Reload this Page >

Marbella/San Pedro

Marbella/San Pedro

Old Mar 31st 2012, 2:05 pm
Forum Regular

Kayak is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Marbella/San Pedro

Hi Folks,

We are taking a trip down south in August and i'm looking for a family friendly hotel or apartments to stay in.

Can any one recommend any in the San Pedro area.

Thanks!
Old Mar 31st 2012, 2:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marbella/San Pedro

I avoided San Pedro like the plague the last few years, it's been like a building site. It's taken around 5 years to build the 1km underpass which is alleged to be opening this June, so hopefully it will be looking a bit better.
Old Apr 8th 2012, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

EmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to allEmilyPenguin is a name known to all

Originally Posted by agoreira
I avoided San Pedro like the plague the last few years, it's been like a building site. It's taken around 5 years to build the 1km underpass which is alleged to be opening this June, so hopefully it will be looking a bit better.
It has been moved to June now? I used to have to take the divert road to work, but I got laid of in Feb, it looked nearly ready!!

Estepona is nice, The H10 hotel in Estepona isnt bad, I stayed there, for a weekend, good breakfast bar in the morning and lovely pool, Estepona has a lovely long promenard along the beach with a play area, swings and slides for kids. A main pedestraint street with bars and shops, the port area, with night life, and more resturants, lots of English bars, etc

I cant say much about San pedro or Marbella, But if you decide to avoid the tunnel of doom town. I hope I might of helped

Enjoy your trip wereever you stay!
Old Apr 26th 2012, 1:44 pm
Forum Regular

ukhozi is an unknown quantity at this point

They promise the 4Km tunnel will be open in June 2012 but the local road above it is now open and passage either by this or through the town or the bypass is no problem
Old Apr 26th 2012, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-es; HTC Wildfire 2.24.164.1 Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

What accompanies you looking for? Couple I know between San Pedro and P. Banus
Old Apr 26th 2012, 9:30 pm
Forum Regular

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.2.1; en-es; HTC Wildfire 2.24.164.1 Build/FRG83D) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

What accompanies you looking for? Couple I know between San Pedro and P. Banus