Madrid

Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:21 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Madrid

One of the children that I used to support in the UK has sent me an e-mail requesting help with information about Madrid for a talk that she has to give at college. I am able to answer some of the questions (obviously) that she has asked but would be grateful for any input from people who know Madrid.

Thank you everyone on her behalf.

Here are the questions she has asked....copied straight from her e-mail because I thought that her naiveity would amuse you all......bless, obviously not even looked on the map or done any research. She calls me auntie so obviously thinks that 'auntie' will know or do the work for her.

The Climate and the best time to go on holiday.
Main visitor attractions eg. Culture sights, landmarks and places of interest, and best beaches if they have one.
The language spoken.
The currency used.
What inoculations if needed when going on holiday there.
Any interesting information about the country.

Rosemary
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Madrid

Originally Posted by The Oddities
One of the children that I used to support in the UK has sent me an e-mail requesting help with information about Madrid for a talk that she has to give at college. I am able to answer some of the questions (obviously) that she has asked but would be grateful for any input from people who know Madrid.

Thank you everyone on her behalf.

Here are the questions she has asked....copied straight from her e-mail because I thought that her naiveity would amuse you all......bless, obviously not even looked on the map or done any research. She calls me auntie so obviously thinks that 'auntie' will know or do the work for her.

The Climate and the best time to go on holiday.
Main visitor attractions eg. Culture sights, landmarks and places of interest, and best beaches if they have one.
The language spoken.
The currency used.
What inoculations if needed when going on holiday there.
Any interesting information about the country.

Rosemary
Hello Rosemary
The best time to come on holiday is spring. The summer is too hot and the winter is too cold.
The language is Spanish.
The currency used is Euro (1£ = 1,31€)
About the inoculations i think no one, if she cames from UK.

Madrid in English

I hope this can help her
marisol
Old Mar 10th 2008, 12:47 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by marisol
Hello Rosemary
The best time to come on holiday is spring. The summer is too hot and the winter is too cold.
The language is Spanish.
The currency used is Euro (1£ = 1,31€)
About the inoculations i think no one, if she cames from UK.

Madrid in English

I hope this can help her
marisol
Thank you so much for responding. I was so amused by her questions that I thought I would put them on as she had sent them. The website that you have given is excellent and I am sure will cover everything that she needs to do the talk.

Rosemary
Old Mar 10th 2008, 4:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

marisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond reputemarisol has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Oddities
Thank you so much for responding. I was so amused by her questions that I thought I would put them on as she had sent them. The website that you have given is excellent and I am sure will cover everything that she needs to do the talk.

Rosemary
Hello Rosemary
Whatever you need, please, contact me.
regards,
marisol