Lynnxa!!!!

Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:36 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Lynnxa!!!!

If you don't come back soon I am going to stamp and stamp my foot until I cant stamp any more then throw myself on the floor and and yell and scream!!
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:38 am

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Lynnxa!!!!

She hasnt been on since the meet! Perhaps they burried her under the terrace
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 10:44 am
BE Forum Addict

Bigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond reputeBigbhudda69 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
If you don't come back soon I am going to stamp and stamp my foot until I cant stamp any more then throw myself on the floor and and yell and scream!!

What's new....
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:02 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

.... til you make yourself sick.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pam Sarky
She hasnt been on since the meet! Perhaps they burried her under the terrace
Am expecting a visit from the Guardia any day now.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 11:12 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigbhudda69
What's new....
Hmmm
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 12:09 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Am expecting a visit from the Guardia any day now.
HELL....they have sussed you and Mitzy out..........so that is why you are both in UK at the moment.

The Oddities are of course totally innocent as the only thing they are guilty of is being weird, strange, odd and whatever else you can come up with.

Rosemary
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 1:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Oddities
HELL....they have sussed you and Mitzy out..........so that is why you are both in UK at the moment.

The Oddities are of course totally innocent as the only thing they are guilty of is being weird, strange, odd and whatever else you can come up with.

Rosemary
Well I am going to say it has something to do with the hobos who "joined" us under the palm trees, wanting revenge as Mr Lynnxa declined their request to share his orange juice.
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:26 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Well I am going to say it has something to do with the hobos who "joined" us under the palm trees, wanting revenge as Mr Lynnxa declined their request to share his orange juice.
If you need to call up witnesses our memories are not too reliable due to our age but think that with a bit or financial lubrication we may be able to recall this occurring.

Rosemary
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 3:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by The Oddities
If you need to call up witnesses our memories are not too reliable due to our age but think that with a bit or financial lubrication we may be able to recall this occurring.

Rosemary
Mmmm, have you not seen my note to Martha which categorically states that "I am skint"?
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 6:07 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Now guys..... stop trying to cover up what you have done....... just tell us where she is
Old Sep 2nd 2007, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Up in the mountains outside Cocentaina..and loving it!
Cornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond reputeCornish maid has a reputation beyond repute

I am sorry to report to you guys that, having made extensive enquiries, I have managed to trace Lynn. Rumour has it that she left the beach at Javea in a less than sober state and performed her partypiece of naked moonwalking throughout the streets of Javea.

Despite numerous attempts by the passing guardia, she flatly refused to don her clothes and behave. She has been incarcerated ever since. She awaits trial...when she finally sobers up.

A very discreet private dick (no comments please!!) I have hired (at great expense, I may add) has managed to obtain the following picture of our Lynnxa....

Perhaps we should start a petition for her release???
Attached Thumbnails Lynnxa!!!!-prison.jpg  

Last edited by Cornish maid; Sep 2nd 2007 at 7:01 pm. Reason: typo's!!
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:17 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still working on it!!

telecrapica reckon nothing is wrong, although they admit that none of us are able to get online!!

we have been in touch with a satellite provider in the hope that that will solve the problems we have had in the last few years
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:20 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cornish maid
I am sorry to report to you guys that, having made extensive enquiries, I have managed to trace Lynn. Rumour has it that she left the beach at Javea in a less than sober state and performed her partypiece of naked moonwalking throughout the streets of Javea.

Despite numerous attempts by the passing guardia, she flatly refused to don her clothes and behave. She has been incarcerated ever since. She awaits trial...when she finally sobers up.

A very discreet private dick (no comments please!!) I have hired (at great expense, I may add) has managed to obtain the following picture of our Lynnxa....

Perhaps we should start a petition for her release???
I was not pissed!

you missed a very pleasant afternoon/evening
Old Sep 7th 2007, 3:38 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

HOOORAY SHES BACK!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.