Reload this Page >

lunamora this weekend? Guaro / Coin

lunamora this weekend? Guaro / Coin

Old Sep 7th 2006, 2:54 pm
Just Joined

Jenny1328 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question lunamora this weekend? Guaro / Coin

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know anything about the lunamora festival that is happening in Guaro this weekend? I have a hippy friend coming to visit this wknd and I think this would be up her street, lots of candles and moorish things.

Also, I have read some posts from people living in Coin. Does anyone know of a bus that goes from there to Malaga centre or even better direcly from Guaro to Malaga?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Old Sep 7th 2006, 10:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: lunamora this weekend? Guaro / Coin

Originally Posted by Jenny1328
Hi everyone!

Does anyone know anything about the lunamora festival that is happening in Guaro this weekend? I have a hippy friend coming to visit this wknd and I think this would be up her street, lots of candles and moorish things.

Also, I have read some posts from people living in Coin. Does anyone know of a bus that goes from there to Malaga centre or even better direcly from Guaro to Malaga?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

Coin - Malaga, mon - fri.

06.30, 07.15, 07.40, 08.00, 08.15, 10.15, 11.30, 14.00, 15.15, 16.45, 18.15, 20.15

coin - malaga, sat

07.40, 08.15, 10.15, 11.30, 14.00, 15.15, 16.45, 17.00, 18.00

coin - malaga, sun & bank holidays.

08.00, 11.30, 15.15, 18.00.

price €2.85, duration approx 1h, 15min.

any good to you ?
Old Sep 8th 2006, 8:15 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=bfg69bug]Coin - Malaga, mon - fri.

Hey thanks, thats great! where did you get that info from, i was looking on the web to find time for malaga to coin aswell but couldnt get hold of that, are you going to the festival or have you been before?
Old Sep 9th 2006, 7:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Jenny1328]
Originally Posted by bfg69bug
Coin - Malaga, mon - fri.

Hey thanks, thats great! where did you get that info from, i was looking on the web to find time for malaga to coin aswell but couldnt get hold of that, are you going to the festival or have you been before?
trading post

when is it ? this weekend ? i´m only in alhaurin, so i might do
Old Sep 11th 2006, 6:24 am
Just Joined

[QUOTE=bfg69bug]
Originally Posted by Jenny1328

trading post

when is it ? this weekend ? i´m only in alhaurin, so i might do
Hey, sorry I only just got your reply (mon). We found out way there but hired a car in the end as the buses didnt run late enough. Was very pretty, lots of candles and people! DOn´t know if it was worth the trecherous (sp?) drive as I´m sure we fell off the road at least 3 times and had a couple of near misses with oncoming traffic but was an experience! The festival is in Guaro (follow signs for ojen then coin) and is also on next fri and sat. Jenny x
Old Sep 16th 2006, 5:24 pm
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute

We went to Luna Mora last night and I agree, very pretty and refreshingly different from the usual samey fiestas. Went by motorbike to avoid the driving/parking problems though it seemed the Guardia were letting cars drive into town. Nice products for sale, good food, cheap bars and I particularly liked the bicycle-powered kiddies merry-go-round with hanging seats made from recycled tyres to look like dragons and horses etc. Only downside was the lack of loos. Last night of the festival tonight.