Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Lowcostparking.es

Lowcostparking.es

Old Nov 1st 2011, 12:28 pm
Just Joined

bishbash is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Lowcostparking.es

Hi as anybody used or is using now this company for long term parking, I have just bought a car that I will use to get too my holiday home and just wanted your opinions please. And or recommendations
Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:28 am
Forum Regular

Loco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond reputeLoco Pedro has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Lowcostparking.es

Originally Posted by bishbash
Hi as anybody used or is using now this company for long term parking, I have just bought a car that I will use to get too my holiday home and just wanted your opinions please. And or recommendations
I used them for a 2 day parking requirement whilst I whizzed over to the UK and back. In fact it stretched into about 49 hours due to flight times but still the price was 13.99. The service was good. I'll be using them again next month.
Old Nov 6th 2011, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

DENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud ofDENISE WALTERS has much to be proud of
Default Re: Lowcostparking.es

I use planeparking.es Of course this is Murcia and Alicante airport
they are really good.they bring the car to me on arrival and pick it up on return from the terminal.
They are always helpful and pleasant.
They service the car for me, if I want, and give it a wash before my arrival.
They are quite reasonable, when you consider the price of taxis these days.
Of course they also do unlimited journeys as some stipulate so many pick ups for the price .
As we are back and fore all the time

Last edited by DENISE WALTERS; Nov 6th 2011 at 10:12 pm. Reason: add words